[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend and I are in university. He made it clear recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1473031836642.jpg (40KB, 489x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473031836642.jpg
40KB, 489x720px
My boyfriend and I are in university. He made it clear recently that school is his priority and due to work load he'll only have time for me maybe an hour a day at most.

I don't think this is an exceptable amount of time together for a relationship, no dates, no sex, no cuddling. On top of that he won't move in with me so I really will only be seeing him a tiny amount for an entire year.

I feel hurt and suspect that he will use his little free time playing video games and with friends and that I'm only his girlfriend when it's convinient for HIM. This is building on other problems.

I'm managing school pretty well while seeing him every day... so is everyone around me. They all have time for girlfriends and parties with grades varying, some of them straight A's.

Am I be unreasonable? Do I have a right to demand a little more of his time?

tldr: Is an hour a day a reasonable restriction to put on your relationship if you're in school?
>>
I worked nights for 6-10 hours and went to school full time and still had 3-4 hours to be with my then gf (now fiancé). Your boyfriend is a lazy cunt.
>>
Also, I guess the point I wanted to make was that if you really dig someone, you can ALWAYS find a way to make it work. Saying with 100% conviction "nope, can't be done" usually means that the person isn't a priority or they're trying to phase you out.
>>
>>17553529
Pretty much this desu
>>
>>17553510
Maybe you're a dumb cunt who was taking simple classes.
>>
>>17553577
this i know people going in to engineering and they are studying all day and all night.
>>
>>17553613
if someone is a normal uni student, they dont have to study all the time. my uni only expects us to study a couple of hours a day. if someone is going to a top tier unviersity like oxford, then yeah, they will probably have to study all the time but ops bf is probably just going to a pleb uni. the people you know are either lying, going to top tier universities or retarded.
>>
>>17553492
It might be nice if a university student knew the difference between ACCEPT and EXCEPT.
>>
>>17553619

This. It's not hard to do well in college if you study effectively and use your time wisely. >>17553577 and >>17553613
Confirmed dumb cunts.
>>
>>17553630
I'd like to see you make a post in Ukrainian, French or Japanese asking for help, then having natives call you an idiot for confusing homonyms. Idiot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.