[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong not to know what to do with your life? Not knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Is it wrong not to know what to do with your life? Not knowing is a big part of our lives, we don't know lots of things. Every one of us. Nobody knows why we are here, nobody knows what's gonna happen after life, nobody knows the purpose.

Never in my life I found a thing that would fullfill me, I tried a couple activities but I lost interests in those fairly quickly. Only thing that keeps me on the road is college, I'm not totally into it but it's interesting sometimes and it gives me some sort of direction. For upcoming two more years atleast...if I won't be a drop out by then.

Only thing I know is that I don't need much. I never was materialistic. I'll be happy with a work that'll pay enough for rent, food and cigarettes. It can be anything really, I'm working a part time job as a waiter and I wouldn't have any problem if I just keep this job until I get bored of it again.

What to do if you don't know what to do with your life? I feel like someone just threw me into wilderness and I'm just living from day to day unable to find a place for myself.
>>
>>17553444
It is precisely because there is so much of life that we have no handle on that it is good to be able to take control of one small piece of it. For some that takes the form of ambition, for others pleasure, for others just movement and change.

You do have an interest and ambition - it's there in your third paragraph. You want an easy, stress-free life of modest comforts, and the freedom to change jobs or other variables as you wish. There's nothing wrong with that as a life plan.
>>
Ur a waste. You should kill yourself.
>>
>>17553461
Thank you anon.
>>17553589
Will probably do at some point.
>>
>>17553461
I can really relate to OP, and this is an excellent answer.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.