[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it all in my head? I'm in second year university after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (63KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 768x1024px
Is it all in my head?
I'm in second year university after taking a gap year.
I'm doing well in school, going out with friends most nights and in a fraternity.

But I always feel like an outsider looking in whenever I'm out. I can't shake the feeling that I'm constantly being judged or scorned by the people around me even when they aren't showing it on their faces.

How can I overcome this?
>>
>>17553396
I feel the same way, no real advice but good luck getting over it.
>>
>>17553396

You aren't wrong. The sooner you come to terms with this fact the better. People spend their days constantly judging and assessing the people around them. There simply is no way around that.

The problem lies in you assuming that these judgements always lead to scorn. That may mean that you are being a little too harsh when you yourself judge others. Try to see the best in people OP, and maybe you'll be able to let others see the best in you.
>>
Sounds like you could be around fake people.
>>
>>17553396
>>17553424
>Scorn
What do you guys think of the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlBtP3-x_w
>>
>>17553424
That some fucked up negative thinking, some do some dont, some actively judge some just form an opinion on past experience without even thinking about it but dont get to attached to the image.

who gives a shit after all if you're enjoying yourself?
>>
>>17553489

Forming the 'image' in the first place requires a series of judgement to take place. You're right some people don't get so caught up in the image and others do, but that isn't what we're talking about.

This is why I hate it when people say things like 'you can't judge me' or use 'judgemental' as an insult. The judgements aren't the negative part. The negativity comes from allowing those judgements to influence your opinions in such a way that you literally can't see past them even when presented with new evidence.
>>
>>17553396
>How can I overcome this?
By not caring. It's done wonders for me.
>>
>>17553739
This.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.