[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>approach a random female during my lunch >ask if i can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (17KB, 173x163px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 173x163px
>approach a random female during my lunch
>ask if i can sit with her
>make conversation for a little bit
>ask for number

Can anyone confirm that this is acceptable? Went to a really fucked up private highschool and now i am in college with no experience in getting numbers and asking girls out.
>>
>>17553375
Haha it's not standard to be able to pull this off

If you get on well, have a bit of patience, sit with her a couple more times, then advance
>>
>>17553393
This. Standard approach is that you chat a few times and if you can tell it's going well (conversation flows easily, you both laugh/smile regularly, she isn't being passive) you ask if she wants to meet for coffee sometime. Or if you're really ballsy/want to make really sure that it's a date, ask her to go on a date with you.

It's not that what you said isn't socially acceptable, lots of guys do it. But that is the reason why girls are typically weary when a guy starts a conversation with them or asks to sit with them.
>>
>>17553393
I go to a fuckin huge uni so i probably will never see her again
>>
>>17553393
This. Guys do it all the time, but girls typically aren't anywhere near as promiscuous as guys, so they get tired of that shit.
If she likes you, she obviously won't mind, but if she doesn't, she'll be slightly annoyed.

Try at parties, clubs, events, etc instead of lunch: girls expect to be approached there, and they're there to socialize after all.
>>
But should i still ask for their number after the conversation?

Like i said i will probably never see them again because i go to one of those colleges that are like a small city
>>
>>17553434
I think asking for another meet up would be ideal over asking for a number, she has plenty of numbers and people texting her but face to face discussion is rarer and more appreciated.
>>
>>17553375
The one thing missing from your outline is that you MUST be very attuned to her responses. Go no further or faster than she encourages you to,

(The same would be true if you sat down next to a strange man and just wanted to chat. You are invading their privacy and space, and can go no further than you are invited.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.