[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit what is happening. Deryk, i'm in too deep. >21

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Sum41itd.jpg (16KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Sum41itd.jpg
16KB, 220x220px
Holy shit what is happening. Deryk, i'm in too deep.

>21
>Male
>Super kissless virgin
>No confidence in anything about me
>Was confused for a model twice last night so I cant be that ugly

Long story short. I met a girl on omegle, we started snapchatting, nothing dirty at all. Im in UK, shes in Aisa. Suddenly she escalated things and wanted to know really dirty things while she told me the same. Today she admitted she might really like me. How do i tell her tI cant take this really seriously because we already agreed on this months ago to be FWB on snap? I never wanted an LDR. Ive had previous experience with LDR and I am a broken, broken man because of them. (Side note, LDR is shit, do not do)

I feel like a colossal dick hole.
>>
>>17553175
Don't send her money. Get real girls in real life.
>>
>>17553199
lol obviously not who the fuck would do that
>>
>>17553206
If you want help with the virgin thing, you should read this book. Got me laid repeatedly and took me from your situation to my current one.

https://www.amazon.com/Rules-Game-Neil-Strauss/dp/0061911690
>>
>>17553212
dont care about being a virgin, not a big deal for me. I want to lose it to someone I really love so im chill but thank you
>>
>>17553223
Bro.. Please don't do that to yourself. I met my first love with this book, so thats just a self-limiting excuse your putting on yourself. I got into all of my relationships with this shit. I don't do casual sex, only relationships. Your 21 you need to have some relationships bro. Your not gonna marry the first girl you date because your gonna fuck it up because you have no relationship experience.
>>
>>17553234
LDR doesn't count as relationship experience. I got into 1 and 1/2 years for my first relationship and totally fucked it. Learned alot. Got into a 2 year and fucked it again because I was still depressed over the first one. Got into a 3 years and still going strong *fingers crossed* she might be the "one".
>>
>>17553237
Just do it. What could it hurt? Its not like you'll lose your goal of losing it to someone you really love because you read a book. Thats the same thing I said to myself. I still fell in love, I still had my heart explode. We didn't sleep with each other until we had known each other for at least 2 months. Just lots of kissing and 2-3 base.
>>
>>17553250
Guys like us don't deserve to be fucked over like this... I hate seeing virgins on here because its not hard.. I mean it is but I totally get it and you just need some help and pointers man. Its like a fucking video game and you just need to read some walkthroughs on this part of it, its not cheating, its not hacking. Its just being a good player and intelligent.
>>
The reason you're a cirgin is because of your lack of self-confidence, and nothing else. Believe me, I've lived it through and through, having the exact same thoughts as you : "how could someone be interested in me since I'm so ugly/stupid/boring/etc". This made me loose so many opportunities of enjoying life.
You have to come to a stop with that.

Maybe this girl can put some confidence back into you. But then it must remain a game as like you said, LDR are nothing but pain (I've experienced that too).

The thing is you can't be pleasing everyone, or even the majority of women. Even the hottest hollywood actors don't please every women. Some will prefer Clooney whil other Effron or shit.
So yeah, you can be rejected bu that's only because you're not of the tastes of that particular person.

The thing that saved me was this : instead of going after girls who please you, look around for girls who you please. If you watch carefully and block those thoughts about yourself being shit, you'll notice women interested. And this will raise your interest in return, and you'll just to have to talk with them and be clear about your intents, and not giving a fuck if they might like or not that or this thing you're thinking. Be polite, gentle, and decent, but direct.

Maybe masturbate a little with this far away girls, but don't let it become anything else than a way to boost yourself confidence. She fancy you, that's already a sign you're totally likeable.
>>
>>17553270
You are a wise, wise man. Thank you, this makes a lot of sense. I just dont want her to get in too deep with all this.

>>17553234
>>17553237
>>17553250
>>17553259
I completely get where youre all coming from, but when the time is right, it will be right. I talk to a lot of girls and I think if I went out and actually tried, it wouldn't be impossible. However im madly interested in one girl in particular right now, shes amazing, so im really going for her. I appreciate all the advice :)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.