[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so the gf broke up with me >reason her life is a mess (it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1471010206942.jpg (27KB, 480x429px) Image search: [Google]
1471010206942.jpg
27KB, 480x429px
so the gf broke up with me

>reason
her life is a mess (it is) and she says she doesnt have time to focus on it and me at the same time.
says she needs time away from me so she can sort things out and learn to want me again.

now
she still wants to stay in contact?
should we keep in contact or do i cut off all contact?
if she truly wants to learn to want me again, how will that happen if we continue talking?
>>
>>17552921
I don't know what in her life is a mess, but couldn't you have at least tried to help her out without breaking up?

I say keep in contact, if she genuinely does still like you, I'm sure you can comfort her problems. But don't talk 24/7 to her, space it out a bit.

How long have you known her and how long have you been in a relationship?
>>
When times are tough people look to their loved ones for support, they don't break up with them.

Move on, find another woman.
>>
>>17552926
>tried to help her out
sorry didnt want to write an essay in the op.

she broke up with me last week because of things going on in her life and some issues on my end. we talked it out and tried to work things out. she said she didnt feel the same way anymore but was willing to try again. i did and was willing to help and support her through this tough time.

we saw each other four times in the last week. last night she kissed me in a way she hasnt in a while. we didnt have sex. today she messages me saying she felt no inclination to have sex with me and that made her feel bad. so she said its not a good idea and she needs space and time.

but if we keep in contact how can she learn to miss me? and want me again?
if that was her honest intention. i feel shes trying to mask it a bit and let me down softly
>>
>>17552921
>should we keep in contact or do i cut off all contact?
>if she truly wants to learn to want me again, how will that happen if we continue talking?
block contact with her. you shouldn't want this person anymore. she has no inters in you other than some advice and reassurance she seeks so she can be secure. sometime along the line you will ask yourself why you are investing yourself in this person still. one day you may both hang out again, and potentially fuck. if you really want to deal with this kind of stuff then go for it. most guys would. i personally would block all contact with her in my life. this is just pathetic in my book.
>>
>>17552939
>she said she didnt feel the same way anymore but was willing to try again
hmm, I sense a few red flags that you should move on but even I'm confused and don't know.

Maybe just directly ask her about your relationship? Does she just want to be friends with you? Does she actually want to get back in a relationship with you?

One option is maybe tell her that you have to go on a vacation for a few days or weeks (either lie or actually go), and if she messages during that time, just tell her after you come back that you didn't have your phone, or some other excuse.

I don't really know man. You sure she's not cheating on you or something?
>>
She is fucking someone else.
>>
just give her space op.

don't contact her and start moving on. it's realyl not a big deal... she needs to sort herself out and you can't be in the picture while she does that.
>>
>>17553965
This
>>
>>17553965
you guys are all so jaded.

not every girl fucks around
>>
>>17552921
>but if we keep in contact how can she learn to miss me? and want me again?

Those things you don't learn them. You feel them or not
>>
File: 1444199658605.jpg (448KB, 1225x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1444199658605.jpg
448KB, 1225x1155px
While she may or may not be fucking someone else depending on where in the world you live, you should not be getting back to her.

If a woman that is with you has a big problem and doesn't turn to you for help and emotional support, she is not the woman for you. People that love other people dont break up so they can fix their own issues. And even more so, people that love other people don't leave the other side hanging with sentences such as

>so she can learn to want me again

It's over my friend, shut that door and you will be surprised how many new doors open, I was in a similar situation a week ago and my whole life was turned upside down because of it and now I feel more alive then ever before in the last 3 years.

If you love her and feel like you will miss her cut ALL contact DO NOT look at social media DO NOT answer her calls or messages, it helps so much it's not really something you can put in words.

Hope you take this advice, because it's what I'd have wanted for someone to tell me.
>>
>>17553978
Do you think if OP had lots of cash and looked like Brad Pitt, would she want to break up rather than work it out?

Conversely, if OPs gf was approached by Brad Pitt while her relationship was on the rocks, and Pitt offered her money, security, and intimacy, would his gf turn it down?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.