[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw I'm the punching bag of my group of friends >"oh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (133KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1024x768px
Tfw I'm the punching bag of my group of friends

>"oh anon we just mess with you because we like you"

I don't feel very well liked. I'm not good at dishing back insults and what not to. Mainly I just say "yeah" or somethings to that affect.
>>
Punch their face, then fuck them in the ass to assert dominance.
>>
If its really the only people you can go out with you will have to either speak with them to ask them to change that behaviour towards you or continue bearing it. If there is another people then just try to go out with other ones. If you dont find other ones you can subscribe to extraschool activities that interest you where you will find people just like you. farm it pal!
>>
>>17552862
Well these are coworkers that I'll see everyday for the next 6 years or so.
>>
>why did you want them as friends in the first place?

>what things do you still seek to gain out of having a friend relationship with these people?

>do you like working out?
>>
>tfw had friend like this
I feel so bad about it now. I'm glad he's doing well.
>>
>>17552867
>coworkers

Just tell them about it. Their adults they will understand.
>>
>>17552867
Find a new job, or get some proof and report to HR.
Demoralizing the workforce is BAD, it's the single real reason HR exists.
>>
>>17552879
>Their adults

I get what you mean by this but saying but being old doesn't really make you more mature. There's alot of people who don't give a fuck that they should be responsible.
>>
>>17552849
Pick the one who is your closest friend or seems the most mature. Take him aside and say, without whining, "You know, sometimes what the guys think is just kidding does hit some of my personal tender spots, and it would be nice if they could tone it down a bit."
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.