[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 25 and my girlfriend is 23, we've been together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm 25 and my girlfriend is 23, we've been together for over 3 years and I've noticed this year she has been changing a lot and become very entitled and acting spoiled in a way, she's become obsessed with the idea of becoming rich through means of social media and her looks but through no hard work of her own, she's acting like she practically just wants a hand out and be able to afford all the things she wants in life. She's self sabotaging and has been blowing little things out of proportion and trying to end relationships with her friends/family/workplace etc not all at the same time but each has taken a hit when she gets in a mood. She will be happy for a while then just crash and act like she has the worlds worst life and everything is crumbling around her when in fact her problems are borderline laughable in the grand scheme of things. I have been there for advice and stopping her from making stupid decisions and ending relationships over petty shit I've been getting less and less sympathetic and starting to respond bluntly trying to explain how she doesn't have it that bad at all.

She never used to be like this so I'm unsure if this is a phase or what, when she's happy she's great but when her moods come around it's been getting tedious and frustrating to deal with. Things that have changed this year is that she smokes weed everyday now, feels a lot better about herself due to reaching her goal weight and has become more social and outgoing because of this, all things that I would see as a positive except for the substance abuse.
>>
>>17552550
Depends on how much you give a shit about her, really...

Bitches be crazy.

If you are tough enough to stick it out, then suck it up butter cup. But don't let her bring you down. If things get too stupid, bail.
>>
>>17552550
Sounds lie borderline or bipolar. If y ant talk to her, and she can't admit she has some kind of issue that she is a lost cause.
>>
>smokes the herbal jew

Found her problem
>>
>>17552587

I'm thinking it could be some kind of mild bipolar disorder, it doesnt happen frequent enough for me to think she has anything seriously wrong with her.

The most recent thing was her manager not allowing her to trade shifts with a coworker so she could have a day off with her friends who are having a gathering, so because she missed out on the gathering she is crying at work and acting depressed, telling me how shit her job is and she wants to message her manager about it all, I feel like I have to provide damage control otherwise she will self sabotage and put herself on shitty terms with her manager. This very same thing has happened with her mother a few weeks ago and her best friend a few weeks before that. She will blow something so small into a giant issue and it seems to take all of her willpower not to cut the people out of her life in the moment.
>>
>>17552597
Just feed her munchies and weed bro
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.