[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/, i want to fucking kill myself but i don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1470924242745.jpg (8KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
1470924242745.jpg
8KB, 201x251px
hey /adv/, i want to fucking kill myself but i don't want to suffer that much.

Any recomendation?
>>
How much money do you have op?
Are you heaIthy or do you have heaIthy probIems?
>>
>>17552212

> 20 dlls
> healthy
>>
>>17552215
20 bucks?
Why do you have no money Imao.
No job? Which country do you Iive in?
>>
Take a gram dab
>>
>>17552221
> yes
> Can't find
> mexico
>>
>>17552202
Just hang yourself. Just apply enough pressure to your neck to cut off the blood to your brain. Once you pass out gravity will do the rest of the job for you.
>dropping someone to hang them, or standing on a chair and tipping it isn't necessary.
>They just do it in the movies because it looks a lot more brutal, and less unsettlingly spastic...
>>
>>17552230
>>17552223
Don't do either of these things.
IiteraIIy no point in kiIIing yourseIf dude.
If you aren't afraid of death and don't care anymore then just go do whatever the fuck you want.
Ieave town, become a hermit in the middIe of nowhere, join a gang, become a hitchhiker who the fuck cares?
>>
>>17552234
Stop feeding this faggots desire for attention. He just wants your sympathy. He isn't actually going to do shit, and we all know it. Even him...
>>
>>17552243
Pretty obvious.
But stiII, if he 'wants' to kiII himseIf, might as weII do it in an exciting way.
>>
>>17552234
fag advice. If you're really suicidal op then tie something tightly around your neck. You'll pass out quickly and die in about 10 minutes. It should be painless.
>>
>>17552255
Whats the point in suicide.
Its IiteraIIy a waste. If he reaIIy wants to do, why not just go do whatever the fuck he wants/the first thing that comes to mind beforehand? Might as weII.
>>
>>17552261
>Whats the point in suicide.
A person does it because they find life too unbearable. In that state they have no interest in doing anything at all.
>>
>>17552267
>Iife too unbearabIe
yeah weII then just go do something eIse you fucking idiot.
Your Iife is unbearabIe because you just don't Iike it, make it interesting and wowee guess what! Not so suicidaI!
>>
>>17552273
>that post
nevermind.
>>
What you are experiencing is suicidal ideation, it's treatable. Go to a hospital, get admitted, get meds, ask for a social worker, theyll hook you up with what you need.
>>
>>17552274
stop being such a fucking faggot Imao
>uh you just don't understand
I understand perfectIy.
>>
For those who want to die. Just join the army. Go into combat. Get shot. Die as a hero your your country then to be seen as a selfish faggot with no coping skills to deal with normal issues with life.
>>
>>17552300
This, exactIy.
If you want to die, then don't just end it.
Go out and end it in some ridicuIous or adventurous way, who cares right? You're just gonna kiII yourseIf anyways so at Ieast try and get some enjoyment out of your Iast hours on Earth.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.