/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know kung fu, it's pretty much all I've done for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 6848282-md.jpg (36KB, 680x477px) Image search: [Google]
6848282-md.jpg
36KB, 680x477px
I know kung fu, it's pretty much all I've done for the last 8 years.

I'd like to start making youtube videos for something related to that, but I don't know what.

Something unique and fun...

Any ideas? I can't imagine there are a lot of people with 8 years of martial arts experience, and 12 years of production experience.

Also, I'm not Asian, in case that matters some how...
>>
File: 1472986149089-adv.jpg (129KB, 863x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472986149089-adv.jpg
129KB, 863x1080px
Teach kung fu to ppl who have never even heard of kung fu in there life. Starting from the absolute ground 1. Then after each video, give them some way they could practice the steps at home,without any equipment,That would help them in real world situations
>>
>>17552208
>kung fu
>help in real world situation
Kek
>>
>>17552208
I can't make instructional videos because it would be disrespectful to my school, and I'd rather not get excommunicated... Besides, people would just learn shit all sloppy with nobody to correct their mistakes anyway...
>>
You could do something of value
>>
>>17552225
I'm in university right now studying physics.
>>
Sweet I hope you can calculate the angle for you to kiss my ass. (Zozzle)
>>
>>17552248
I probably could, that's just simple trigonometry.
>>
>>17552211
What is the best martial arts style to learn?
>>
>>17552233
I took Physics in university and I also took martial arts but for I guess 23 years now. Do videos on the physics behind techniques. I used to comment to the guy I learned from all the time that this or that is rooted in this or that basic principle of physics. Angular momentum is quite interesting for generating powerful kicks and punches for instance. Since F=ma when you keep your limbs close to the body you can spin faster and generate more force when you extend at the end like the classroom example of spinning on a chair with arms in or out and resultant speeds. Same with torque and how the distance of the lever to fulcrum of whatever it was makes the work easier or harder. Like in Wing chun where they keep their elbows in to the body to make it harder for someone to move their arms. If you realize these things you can really gain deep insight into martial arts.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.