[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 years have passed since my breakup but I'm still pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1473199754077.jpg (76KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1473199754077.jpg
76KB, 612x612px
2 years have passed since my breakup but I'm still pretty sad and torn about it. It was a 7 year long relationship. I went no contact since. A year later I even found another gf who adored me but I didn't feel any comfort from it. I didn't feel the same connection, it wasn't fun like her, I kept comparing them and the new one was losing hard. I cutted the relationship because it was just not right for her.

And here I am. A 29 years old with a derailed life because of a breakup. My university career have been on a hold since then, I'm fat, I have a very strict social circle. I'm paralyzed.
>>
You didn't ask for advice, check off another failure in your life. How hard is it to frame your thread into a question that asks questions and wants answers?
>>
>>17551732
Sorry, thought you were used to similar cringy-desperate threads.

What do to overcome a breakup that is hurting for way too long?
How can you start dating girls without comparing them to your previous gf?
>>
>>17551750

You see a therapist to find out why you can't get over her and then he/she will give you specific techniques to calm yourself and move past her.

You have to deal with your issue with your ex first. Hence therapist first and then go for other girls next.
>>
>>17551794
I have no ill sentiment toward therapy but I can't afford it. Can you suggest books or something else that would just reignite my inner fire? I will eventually end in therapy... If I get my shit together, end my university and start earning money. I just have to get back on track.
>>
>>17551877
>Can you suggest books or something else that would just reignite my inner fire?

There isn't a book in the world that can do this.

I would imagine the thought that everyone around you has made the choice to live their lives while you sit around and waste yours away should be enough to make you angry enough to do something about it, but I guess not.

You want to wallow and stew in your pain and be a victim.

You aren't going to get fit. You aren't going to broaden your circle. You aren't going to "get your shit together". You are never going to go after the good things in life. You are going to remain right where you are for another two years bitching, moaning, and complaining. Those two years will become another four, then six, then ten.

That breakup didn't derail your life. You fucked up your own life, asshat.

You allowed it to happen.

I know so many people who lost their lives to cancer or horrendous accidents. One was your age when he died - he was going to get married and have kids but his life was snatched away.

Meanwhile someone like you, so comfortable in your pain and victimhood lives on while doing nothing and contributing nothing.

Fuck off.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.