[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God fucking damnit. Thats the 4th time in 5 years now. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

God fucking damnit. Thats the 4th time in 5 years now. I'm clubbing atm and a friend just told me "man I just had to defend you. Some girls here thought you were homo because of the way you dance"
That really pisses me off. I like dancing in clubs but I dont want to appear like a queer. But other dudes dont really dance, they just step left and right, barely managing to grasp the beat. Seems as if i have to adapt and also do the brainless "step left step right" move everybody else does. I thought my moves were pretty okay. On the other hand theyre right, I mean if you happen to see a dance competition with professionals, the dudes also always look kinda gay. Thats just bullshit.

What are your thoughts about this anon? Pic kinda related
>>
Stop dancing like a queer and adjust you autist.

You want to get laid right? Stop dancing like a fag and scaring all the girls away. Christ.
>>
Lol your friends sound awful idk bro id dump my friends and mayb dance differently cha 420 d i c k s q u a d
>>
That's a funny problem.
We don't know how you're dancing, but I guess you should dance less or making normier. Stop twerking that booty, you will step up your dance game when you will be with people who can dance but you're not getting that in these clubs, most of them just dance randomly and will find any too sophisticated move as stupid or goofy.
Dance at ease and don't overdoit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdYwglFL6iM
>>
>>17551731
Yeh Ill just adjust for now
>>
>>17551742
My friends are just honest (and pretty drunk atm), cant blame em
>>
>>17551754
Yeh, first world problems, eh? :)

I'll tame myself for the next years, lets see how that works out

Thx anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.