[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boyfriend says he'd kill himself if I left him >we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20004_20160908_201152.jpg (3KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
20004_20160908_201152.jpg
3KB, 64x64px
>boyfriend says he'd kill himself if I left him
>we haven't been dating anymore than a week
>idk if I want to be in a relationship rn
>I don't want him to fucking die

what do
>>
>>17551694
If he can't get over a little break-up, he's not strong enough to live in this world.

He's going to die anyway, it's not your fault.
>>
He is bluffing and nothing more. People do this all the time when faced with post breakup. Cut off all contact and move on with your life.
>>
>>17551694

It is manipulation plain and simple.

People who kill themselves generally don't advertise it like that. Even if he did, that is his choice to end his life. Despite what he thinks, it is not your fault. You are not responsible for what happens to him. You owe him nothing.
>>
man if he had any ounce of love or respect for you he wouldn't treat you like that. DON'T TOLERATE IT.
>>
>>17551694
You haven't been dating anymore than a week? If you two aren't in high school he has serious issues, and even if you were in high school he still has issues.
>>
Leave. You are not responsible for his life after 1 week.
>>
>>17551694
Call his family, tell him you've only been with him a week and don't want to continue seeing him, but that he's threatening suicide if you leave. Tell them that he needs someone to watch him. You don't owe this guy anything, fuck him for manipulating you like that. You do not want to be with someone like this.
>>
Dont let yourself force into a relationship, that never works

Hes bluffing. And if he actually kills himself its because of some older problems.
>>
tell him "down the road not across the street"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.