[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to share with you guys my story of the girl I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: WG2OuLD.png (136KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
WG2OuLD.png
136KB, 325x325px
I'm going to share with you guys my story of the girl I have fell in love with but seem I have grown to absolutely hate because of how she has treated me this past year.

We met online back in 2009, and even though I was romantically involved with my now ex-wife who was pregnant at the time. Over the years we both were in and out of terrible relationships but kept things cordial and respected each other's relationships that we were in at the time. So we never over stepped any boundaries with each other.

So now comes May of this year and her I have both been single now for a little over a year. Come to find out she moved a town over from mine, I was very happy to say the least, and we both decided to finally meet, she was everything and more that I imagined she would be. I fell for her quickly and HARD. Since we have known each other for seven years I thought it was OK for me to feel this way about her, but apparently I was wrong. She told me that she didn't feel the same way I did, tha she couldn'the be that person for me and that she could not be with someone who has a child. I was absolutely crushed. I told her that I do not give anyone second chances, but I would be willing to give it another try some day when she was ready.

After that I spent the next few months horribly depressed and drunk. To the point of where if I wasn't attached work or on my way to the store to buy alcohol I was pretty much drunk all the time. Meanwhile, she was romantically involved with someone else, and happy. I was jealous, depressed, and drunk.

I finally managed to sober up and come out my depression about late July, and accepted the fact that it was time for me to move on, so I did, and was trying and failing to find another girlfriend. But I accepted this and kept going.

All was business as normal until she messaged me last week, asked me if I wanted to meet up with her that Friday night, and that she moved back to her hometown halfway across the state from me.
>>
doesn't sound too bad so far, just kind of insensitive for her to call you up when she knew you were miserable, but then again maybe she just hoped you'd move on and you both were important to eachother and she was moving out
>>
>>17551639
Continued

I agreed to meet her and explained to her that distance was not an issue. I met up with her that Friday, and we just spent hours riding around in my car and conversing, except for this time we didn't share any physical contact, mostly because I was guarded and was being protective of my own feelings. We also agreed to meet up again that following Monday. But other than that everything went well or so I thought.

So we messaged each other back and forth and told each other how excited we were to see each other Monday over the weekend. When Monday came I noticed she was strangely quiet and not responding to my messages, but I figured she may have been busy and didn't want to bother her.

Later that day I drove two hours to meet her, and once I got into the town she lives in I noticed she deleted her Facebook page, it was at this time that I knew something was up, so I drove to her home to see if she was there and she was not. I was very angry with her at this point, and no longer wanted to be in contact with her ever again at this point. Later that night she reactivated her Facebook account and messaged me, she said she got stranded with some other friends, and her phone was dead so she had no way of talking to me, and had the audacity to ask me if I wanted meet up with her the next day. I told her that I don't have the time or gas money to waste to drive and see her, that it feels like she is just fucking with me at this point, and that her profile was deactivated earlier that day so I knew for a fact that she had access to it at some point. Later Tuesday night she messaged me saying that her profile got deactivated because she was using a moniker for her name on Facebook and that is why it got deactivated.

At this point I just absolutely want nothing to do with her and haven't messaged her back. Am I justified for hating her now and feeling the way I do towards her now?
>>
Ahh yeah? I don't understand what we are supposed to say here....
>>
> Justified for hating her ?
No. not at that point. You're only angry because her situation makes you doubt and you don't see how your personal feelings could agree with this. Take a lot of time to think about, but don't make it a big deal. She's obviously weird and she doesn't seem to be considering the feelings you have for her, so that's quite rude of her to make her life and then come back to you everytime. Besides you need to be more aware of it, I know how it feels to be with her, I had that same relation with someone, she could forget about me and then talk to me years later and I would still be up for it despite my personal feelings ambiguity.

I will only suggest a few things to possibly do :

> Totally ignore her and find something else to do with you life

> Confront her about everything, not an agressive manner but rather tell her than you will not put up with someone insensitive.

> Keep on trying with her and give her all of your attention if she seems to be worth of it

But is she really that good OP ? I had the same experience and I realized that I didn't really know the person after knowing her for 2 years, so I was just done with everything else and I found someone else to share my life with.
>>
Don't do it. She's too indecisive and if she liked you as much as you like her she would have made the effort. You don't want that imbalance of attachment
>>
>>17551690
she just sounds weird, i dunno why you would care so much about someone so boring
>>
>>17551874

>But is she really that good OP ?
Honestly probably not,at this point I'm just tired of wasting my time on someone who doesn't see me the way I saw them, and I'm quite ready to move on. Now if I could somehow figure out how to get women to reply to my messages on dating sites I'll be just fine, but that's another post for another day.

>>17551888

This is pretty much how I am thinking these days and also, noticed.

>>17551911
Yeah she is a bit weird, but that's one of things I liked about her. She is definitely not boring, for reasons I don't want to get into here she is actually quite interesting as a person.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.