[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most of /adv/ is "wah-wah why am I such a useless fuck".

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: results.png (600KB, 692x513px) Image search: [Google]
results.png
600KB, 692x513px
Most of /adv/ is "wah-wah why am I such a useless fuck". So, in the spirit of not being one, marathon something with me this weekend.

Dedicate your weekend to learning or doing something - start on music, learning to draw, a language, clean your house, fix up your car, go out three times a day, what the fuck ever.

Basically, post what you are going to do and report back on progress once or twice a day while this thread is up.

Give tips and whatnot if you can.
>>
Finish part I of Burckhardt's "Civilisation of Renaissance Italy".
>>
Respond to people on LinkedIn. Prepare for telephone interviews on Monday.

I could probably do something else, but a few interviews or recruiter messages can dominate my whole day, they really stress me out.
>>
File: 1462429368620.jpg (7KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
1462429368620.jpg
7KB, 250x196px
>>17551291
Now that you mention it, there's this book about PR that I'm going to devour like a starving coyote this weekend.

Thanks for the spark OP. I read The Millionaire Fastlane a few weeks ago and it really pulled me out of a rut, but since then I've backslid. Your pic sent that book's inspiration flooding back into my body.

I'll post updates here this weekend so long as I'm not the only one doing it.
>>
>>17551291
Really down, but eh I guess it wouldn't hurt to try to get out of the house for a soda for tomorrow idk.
>>
>>17551291

Going to learn Angular2.
>>
>>17551291
Planning on drinking too much hoping i magically get a good life.
Oh and also waaaa
>>
>>17551291
>5 votes

Wow what amazing statistical work this says so much
>>
>>17551291
Getting started is easy. I've started learning how to draw and play guitar 20 times in five years.
>>
>>17551882

>draw or play guitar all weekend
>come back and tell me you haven't improved even a single bit

>>17551878

It's just funny to see how 4chan thinks, and the image illustrates it.

>>17551869

Good plan.
>>
>>17551291
>Give tips and whatnot if you can

Pro Tips 4 PROcrastinators:

1. Go to bed at a decent hour

2. Wake up at a decent hour

3. Make that thing you planned to do the FIRST THING that you do for the day

If you wake up and decide "I'll just get some vidya/shitposting/internet in before I get2work" - chances are you'll end up fucking over your whole morning and afternoon

Start the important stuff IMMEDIATELY and you can coast all day on positive momentum

Start the day off by procrastinating and it only gets exponentially harder to knuckle down with every hour down the drain
>>
File: 1338897829820.jpg (134KB, 959x621px)
1338897829820.jpg
134KB, 959x621px
>>17551800

Well, I spent, maybe 3-4 hrs on this today, and so far I just went on a lot of tangents and don't even understand the basics. Going to read some architecture summaries and go to sleep. Shit. More fun tomorrow.
>>
>>17552003

Oh, and good tips btw. If you start with fun, generally, your ass ain't going to be productive.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.