[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've gone on three dates with this girl who I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (141KB, 429x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 429x304px
So I've gone on three dates with this girl who I'm not too crazy about but would like to fuck. She's very into me and has told our mutual friends that she wants to try to start dating. I'm still working on getting over my ex so I'm not really looking for anything too serious right now but would like to keep her around as FWB for a little bit. Is this rude or immoral? Am I an asshole for not making my intentions clear from the outset? We're getting drinks tonight and, while I'm certainly not pushing anything, I'm fairly sure she wants to fuck tonight. Thoughts on what I should do?
>>
I'm a guy who recently had a girl do this to me.

After dating for a little, she backed off hardcore and said she just wanted to be friends with benefits.

At first I thought it might be ok (she's extremely hot), but after a little while it started to seriously make me feel bad. I eventually told her I was done.

Idk, doesn't seem like FWB works usually. If she agrees it's probably just because she wants to date you.
>>
Nah, best way to get over a girl is get under another one. Go ahead OP, date her like you mean it. If it works out, great. If not you'll at least be better off at the end and you'll have disabused anonnette 2 of her belief that you 2 would work.
>>
>>17550718
Sorry that you got hurt man.

I certainly don't want to string her along or anything. But I'm looking to rebound a little bit from my last relationship. Would it be rude of me to hook up with her and then be clear and forward about my intentions? On the one hand, I don't want to give her the wrong idea about us. On the other hand, essentially telling her I'm not too into her before we hump would hurt my chances of speedily moving on from an old relationship.
>>
>>17550734
That's a fair point. I need to start getting out there again. I guess there's no harm in seeing where things go for a bit while keeping all other options open.
>>
>>17550745
Don't tell her until you haven't at least fucked her three times and made her emotionally dependent on you in order to keep her as a FWB
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.