[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be: a) a dumb, attractive woman that gets everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: hot-model.jpg (100KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hot-model.jpg
100KB, 800x1200px
Would you rather be:
a) a dumb, attractive woman that gets everything for free. super rich parents, social acceptance, and material wealth

b) a poor man that went through one of the worst childhood possible, but learned a lot, is very wise and intelligent

It's a dilemma between two qualities - the quality of your life experience, or the quality of you as a person.
Which way would you rather have your life?
>>
I don't agree with or endorse your sexism, but obviously having super rich parents is better than having one of the worst childhood possible. Plus people with the worst childhood are too fucked up to be particularly wise ever.
>>
>>17550561
>sexism

Implying that the basic biological principle of parental investment doesn't apply to humans.

By specifying two genders I didn't mean that one is inferior to the other.

You should pack your shit and go back to tumblr.
>>
>>17550561
I'm pretty smart. Science is part of my damn name for god sake. Yet, I still can't figure out how you read OPs post and came to the conclusion that they were endorsing sexism.

I'm curious as to how your brain came up with that. Could you please explain?
>>
>a dumb, attractive woman that gets everything for free.
is the sexist's private bogeyman and personal devil.
>>
>>17550548
Knowledge everytime
Even if it brings unhappiness
>>
>>17550619
This, OP sounds like he has a chip on his shoulder.
>>
>>17550619
>implying it doesn't exist
>implying some men aren't desperate enough to do anything to get in a hot woman's pants

Jesus. Where have you been living for your entire life? In an university or something?
>>
>>17550548
I'd rather have them both, thank you very much.

Seriously it's like you people never heard of northern countries. My God they're right when they say that we should all be more like Sweden, a sociable place. Unfortunately southern people aren't sociable and cannot belong there.
>>
>>17550619
Wow....yeah you do need to go back to tmblr or whatever social media anons use to put people down nowadays.

OP proposed a question. Would you rather be...

For you to assume thats OP's world view on EVERY woman suggests that your cognitive abilities are pretty low.
>>
>>17550548
I actually agree with OP's sexism. It's not true in every case as with all but in my experience a good looking woman will have a easier time in life. She might not even realize it because it's always been that way for her.
>>
>>17550637
So? You take the options that are open to you, OP isn't wise if he is crying about the cards he's been dealt in life compared to others.
>>
What are you asking advice on? /r9k/ is that way if you just want to whine.
>>
>>17550548
the poor man is not smart if he cant make him self become rich
logical fallacy
>>
>>17550664
Nah baby it's all relative, for this archetypical dumb blonde, shit gets a lot more difficult when she passes 30 and realises she has no talent outside of looking and that's now fading. They end up on real housewives of some place.
>>
For all those cunts saying OP is sexist:
Fuck you all and go back to tumblr
>implying there is no dumb rich girls who thinks that are above anything just because or her look
>implyng some even more dumb guys don't waste everything he has just to fell the girl smell
Fuck you all again. OP is just realist.
>>
>>17550688
If he is a realist then why is he asking inane fucking questions. It's not like he can change into a Beverly Hills starlet because people agree with him that it's easy.

The wise thing to do is to not waste your time getting jealous about your lot in life because you just need to move on. Alright life won't be easy, boo fucking hoo, you can still enjoy life if you stop acting like a bitch by asking pointless questions on 4chan that lead nowhere.
>>
>>17550721
>feminist logic

doesn't like ops question so labels it inane. Complains about being mad.
>>
File: 9238546.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
9238546.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>17550721
>>
I'm a poor man who had a difficult childhood, including being homeless for a stint and being hungry often. So, that I guess.
>>
>>17550839
In the spirit of femanist tumblr trolls I just wanted to reply as stupidly as them and say

How dare you post that sexist shit. Poor man with difficult childhood. Those are some sexist ass adjectives. BLAH BLAH castration!!! Everybody look at me because I'm saying things angrily!!!
>>
>>17550548
In any case, I'd always rather be a male.
>>
>>17550548
Better dead than red(pill).
>>
>>17550807
>>17550832
Wow you totally disproved me. I'm not even a feminist, I'm just not a tit who cries about girls being better of than me.
>>
>>17550892
Well, thats the irony of all this. Nobody cried about girls being better than boys or vice versa.

Op just proposed a question and you got all butthurt because you interpreted it wrong.

THATS WHY ITS FUNNY!
(cuz ur dumb)
>>
>>17550908
Yeah but I also said the question was inane and you lost your shit about that as well. Because it is a pointless question.
>>
>>17550916
No, you can't say "YEAH BUT" and then more words. Once you agree with me, its over. I've won the argument and the conversation is over.

Next subject please.
>>
>>17550862
You have issues. Take your weird and irrelevant personal rants elsewhere.
>>
>>17550923
'yeah but' is a figure of speech, it's not an admission of defeat unfortunately for you. Did you take laxatives? Because you're really losing your shit son.
>>
>>17550548
b)

That's my life and I love it.

Knowledge is power.

Self-awareness is the ultimate knowledge.

Self-determination is self-awareness.
>>
>>17550548
I think I'm already that man....
>>
File: ahegao.jpg (7KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao.jpg
7KB, 297x297px
I'd go for a) because I'd be able to experience the female orgasm. Everything else is irrelevant.
>>
>>17550916
Not sure if troll... Or actually dumb
>>
>>17550548
I'd kind of want to be a girl just for being a girl...

god... maybe I AM trans...

See, if I was dumb, I wouldn't even worry about shit like this.

Yeah, I'd definitely pick the girl.
>>
Lmao I've dated A and I am B. B for sure fuck da bish. Zero real friends and slutting for attention. I'm coo at least I come out a Fetty Wap or some shit.
>>
>>17550561
If the patriarchy was your face I would smash it.
>>
Would you rather be:
a) a dumb, idle boy that gets everything for free. super dumb parents, social acceptance, and access to all the easiest routes to material wealth.
b) a woman that went through sexist discrimination most days of her life, but learned a lot, is very thoroughly not terrified of the opposite sex.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.