[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have to wear makeup and have fashionable clothes and haircut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: 1470628556398.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470628556398.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
Do I have to wear makeup and have fashionable clothes and haircut if I want a (good=honest and reliable) boyfriend?
>>
Yes, if you are a girl.
>>
Nah, just suck my dick and try not to make me open emotionally. Not even taking the piss really. Just leave me alone while being around kinda, that works.
>>
>>17550283
No, if you're a girl
>>
>>17550309
Can I still compete with Stacies if I don't put effort in my looks? Or will I just get cheated on or dumped?
>>
>>17550325
Oy you cunt give me a reply to this >>17550308

the faggots cheat on you when you build up their confidence
>>
>>17550308
Yeah I know they cheat, I wish I could meet someone who is faithful so that I am the only one sucking that dick.
>>
>>17550283
>fashionable clothes and haircut

yes to this. and make up depends on how good looking your face is. i hate it when girls wear trashy clothes.
>>
Minimal makeup, hair can be in a ponytail/bunned, and not dress like a hobo and youll be in top tier GF material OP, dont listen to the NEETs and underage edgelords.
>>
>>17550334
well most guys i know are faithful. i mean, guys are more likely to be fiathful than girls because we get less opportunities to fuck than girls.
>>
Minimal effort stands out definitely. Some eyeliner here, a bit of a blush there, brush your hair, and follow basic hygiene. Dress as simple as you want.
>>
>>17550334
Do you really? Have you even ever sucked a dick? I've met plenty of people who sucked dicks and you don't sound like a cock sucker at all.
>>
>>17550283
i prefer no makeup, clothes that suit your body/style, and really long hair
these preferences are subjective, as is your assessment of a persons character
>>
>>17550338
Ponytail doesn't suit me and makeup feels really uncomfortable. I dress okay. I guess I don't deserve a guy if I am not even willing to do some little makeup.
>>
>>17550283
Of course not. There is no one formula to get a good guy, everyone has a preference. Yes there are some good, honest and reliable boys who do want a girl who dresses up, but then there are some who don't care at all, or actually prefer girls who aren't into make up. Just take care of yourself, don't be trashy or smelly and you'll find someone.
Seriously don't try to change yourself just to date someone or you're gonna end up in an unhappy relationship
>>
short hair, cute dress, no makeup
>>
No. My gf never wears make up, doesn't even own any, and dresses like an edgy high schooler. You just need a good heart and to show it.
>>
>>17550433
Are you a good guy then?
>>
>>17550283
Guys are like girls. You can assume general behavior from little contact, but they are always hit or miss. Not to mention the guys who learn how to pretend something they are not.

You don't have to wear makeup or fashionable clothes, but you need to take care of yourself and look healthy, that means fit too. No one likes a bum.
>>
keep yourself clean and don't be a dick and you don't have to do shit
people are fucking desperate, just don't get tricked by the ones who want to use you
wait until you find some one you truly click with
>>
File: MaxTate7.jpg (139KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
MaxTate7.jpg
139KB, 768x576px
>>17550283
I'm a blonde, blue-eyed pretty boy entrepreneur. I look genuinely innocent and cute. We can be cute and play together while exploring the world.

Join me and I'll teach you how to make money and we'll live together happily for the next 60 years changing the world.
Also do you want kids? because that's a high responsibility which we can't cover just the two of us if you want a fun life.
>>
>>17550448
I'd like to think so. I work with kids, volunteer at a retirement home in my free time, and have a 6 figure job. I have my own downsides though.
>>
>>17550575
Well, do you cheat on your girl? I've been cheated on and the guy said the reason was that I don't do makeup and my ass isn't big enough.
>>
>>17550582
Never. Cheaters are scum and those are shitty justifications.
>>
Do I have to get ripped and be rich if I want a (good=loyal and intelligent) girlfriend?

The theory says no, the practice says yes.
>>
>>17550713
This gives me hope ^^
>>
>>17550741
You may want to try going to religious functions. I went with a friend a few times and theres tons of kind hearted people who don't really care about make up.
>>
>>17550283
Sleep tight, kitty
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468545868211.jpg (28KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468545868211.jpg
28KB, 600x594px
>>17550771
>>
>>17550283
Just get a cat.
Or marry me.
>>
>>17550283
No OP.

You only need to literally pull your head out of your great fat ass and open your eyes. Men aren't that hard to come by. What you need to do is take emphasis off of dating when you spend time around them. Us guys do the same thing when we date women.

As for cheating, everyone does it. My ex whose virginity I took cheated on me. She thinks I don't know but the way she randomly distanced herself and made up excuses about how we didn't communicate on the same wave length and how she could never love me seemed way too situational. What sealed the deal was when she tried to come off as innocent when she came back wanting an "exclusive" sexual relationship, only to distance from me again 4 months later and cut off ties for good.

So yeah. Everyone cheats.
>>
>>17550795
Nah, I don't cheat and I can't be the only one who doesn't. So there is at least other women who don't cheat.
>>
Yes, except for the makeup.
>>
File: 1456120990760.png (770KB, 1450x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1456120990760.png
770KB, 1450x1638px
Look at this girl. Do you think she wears fashionable clothing and makeup and a fancy haircut?

She has nice clothes, minimal make up, and a normal hairstyle
>>
>>17550804
That's obviously a troll account.
>>
>>17550809
Their point is still valid though
>>
>>17550804
She is really pretty, I am not.
>>
>>17550809
So what if it is fake? It's still the ideal woman.

She is wearing very little makeup, if any
Her jewelry is simple
Her clothes are normal, feminine but moderately priced
Her hair is nice, but not overly elaborate

Assuming you reach a certain level of physically attractiveness, then your personality matters a lot more. That level of attractiveness isn't that hard to reach
>>
>>17550818
She isn't even "really" pretty, once could argue that she is average or slightly better than average. What men love about her is her (perceived) character and personality,
>>
>>17550308
>just leave me alone while being around kinda
Omg this is exactly how my bf is. It drives me crazy. I wanna be around him all the time and he's like you're drowning me
>>
>>17550776
Eat up, pupper.
>>
>>17550283
no, you want to look as ugly as possible because then you know hes there for your personality. a lot of girls make the mistake of overdressing and get mistaken as a slut.
>>
>>17550283
as a girl? no. females are the selective sex in many species and humans are no exception. no matter how ugly and terrible to look at you are, there is going to be some guy desperate.
if you're gay i don't know how it'd work in that situation.
>>
>>17550369
>I guess I don't deserve a guy if I am not even willing to do some little makeup.
femanon here, this isn't true. I fucking hate having anything on my face because I can feel it no matter how "light" it is (and if I can't feel it, I just forget it and smudge the shit out of it). so I don't wear makeup.

I got less male attention because of it, I think, but I still got attention. it just wasn't as much. I ended up married anyway. husband likes the natural look.

honestly if you wear makeup, it will make you look better. but even if you don't, you will still look fine as long as you're showered, your hair looks nice, and your clothes look nice.

idk if guys even notice as much whether you're "fashionable" or not. not that dressing like a 90s throwback would do you any favours, but most guys don't give a shit if it's the latest thing or something more classic, as long as it looks good on you. the important thing is if you can look in the mirror before you leave the house and feel like your look "works" visually, i.e. you look neat and approachable and the look is cohesive. anything beyond that is gravy. anybody that's gonna sit around and pick apart your outfit has too much goddamn time on their hands anyway. to hell with them.
>>
>>17550826

This.

You won't believe how a personality can make an "average looking" person incredibly attractive. Other things like interests and views and what not factor into the equation as well, however, if you ever experience it once you really will come to believe that looks are not everything.
>>
File: 1468397732011.png (124KB, 250x294px) Image search: [Google]
1468397732011.png
124KB, 250x294px
>>17550804
>5'2
>she enjoys the films of wes anderson
>that music is """"indie""""
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>horse girl
>mfw
>>
>>17550283
>Do I have to wear makeup and have fashionable clothes and haircut if I want a (good=honest and reliable) boyfriend?
No. It sounds like you aren't finding any boyfriend material in your current dating pool, so what you really need to do is expand it.

Makeup and clothes ARE one way to expand your dating pool, it's true. If that's the method that you feel best suits you, then go for it, but it sounds to me like it doesn't hold a lot of appeal for you. There are other ways. Do you find those to be even less appealing?
>>
>>17550804
That's a troll profile, that girl is like 13, 14 at most.
>>
I found my high quality boyfriend when I was wearing no makeup. I'm not fashionable by any means, but I wear plain, new, clean clothes that fit my body nicely. Just be in shape. I think not being fashionable or wearing makeup is part of what attracted my boyfriend, I appeared to be down to earth and that's what long-term, intelligent, mentally healthy and stable guys are looking for. The biggest turn off to the marriage material guys I've met is self-absorption, and if you're too obsessed with your own appearance it can make you seem self-absorbed.
>>
>>17550880
samefagging to add, none of that even has to do with "deserving" a guy since the whole concept of deserving isn't really relevant anyway. no force on earth would ever get people to agree on who deserves what and under what circumstances. it has little or no usefulness outside of legal or moral issues. whether or not you have a bf is not a legal or moral issue. so you'd do well to just not even think about deservedness when it comes to relationships, because it will just set you up for misplaced and unnecessary resentment. /r9k/ is full of people who don't understand this.

what you should be after is someone you can have a healthy relationship with. your efforts in improving yourself should be directed toward determining what that means for you and what would help you get that. looking nice helps a lot. but >>17550889 is also very right too. work on your personality at least as much as your looks. I personally did this by studying people who I thought really had their shit together and seeing how they approached life, and trying to cultivate a similar approach.
>>
>>17550821
>ma in art history
Deal breaker desu. You dont want to be in a relationship with someone who makes that kind of shit choice about a career/economy/time invested
>>
>>17550939
> my gf has to be a math graduate making $300k starting any job she wants
>>
>>17550880
The only things that trigger me is when girls wear trashy clothes like yoga pants or sweatpants. Also dont wear anything with ripped holes on it and practice good hygien.
>>
File: images-8.jpg (12KB, 315x262px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
12KB, 315x262px
>>17550950
>>
>>17550880
As a guy i 2nd what you said. "Put together" is a good description if what i think guys want including myself that doesnt mean the latest shit it just means you have the basic hygeine and that "you rock" whatever it is you choose to be in, dont have to be the best but you have enough __ to not be rolled over anytime something different comes along and that you are confident about yourself
>>
>>17550950
Nah but lets say she is single still and is majoring in some retard make work job. It brings into question her financials and desired lifestyle. She doesnt have to be a rocket scientist or anything like that but if she is buying starbuvks, and all the other basic bitch stuff while majoring in a useless degree then thats a dealbreaker bc you then know that she a) has an undeserved lifestyle b) has zero knowledge of the real world
>>
>>17550950
He is right unless you want a gf with college dept and with a useless degree in phycology,art,marketing or women studies. She will be a huge liability that you have to support. Sounds like a really stupid investment for something that is even losing her value as she gets older.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>17550283
Grill here
Nah not really, I mean some girls kinda need the make up and shit, but if you're real lucky you won't. Besides, I always thought that girls who wear make up are only pretty with the make up on lol.
Haircut? It has to at least look decent. Your hair can't be all gross and messy. Which means you have to wash it frequently(not too frequently, just enough so it doesn't look greasy) and get an instyle cut. For clothes? What do you normally wear? They don't necessarily have to be expensive, but instyle would help. You know what's a timeless classic? Skinny jeans. Some v necks would work too. Basically hipster. But don't take the advice on here seriously lol. Idk once you get your look down, try not to get super attached to a guy you just met. Looks can be deceiving
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.