[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you ever continue a relationship with a girl that resorts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Would you ever continue a relationship with a girl that resorts to physical violence (throwing things/slapping you)?

Things got heate, I called my GF a bitch/cunt.

She proceeded to throw this huge glass bowl that was used to store fruit. It was about the size of a basketball if you cut it in half. She threw it towards my leg while I was sitting on my computer desk.

Tiny glass hards were all over my calves/ankle. Carpet was now filled with glass.

She then proceeds to taunt me by saying "yea, clean that up"

I haven't been the same since. I feel like I'm no longer emotionally attached to this girl.

Her excuse = "I did that so you know how I felt when you called me those words"

I feel like that's just an excuse for her lack of control.
>>
Dump her.
>>
>>17550139
beat the living fuck out of her
then tell her you did it to show her how you felt after her pathetic attempt to assert physical superiority
>>
File: 14734425804908.jpg (43KB, 471x434px) Image search: [Google]
14734425804908.jpg
43KB, 471x434px
Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.
>>
>>17550170
so from a girl's perspective, how fucked up was it for her to throw something like that for being called a bitch/cunt (which was justified leading up to that event).
>>
>>17550197

>which was justified leading up to that event

I'm going to have to disagree. Both of you were in the wrong. You don't do either of those things to people you care about and they are both pretty childish. You say she lacks control but you both do.
>>
>>17550139
>Would you ever continue a relationship with a girl that resorts to physical violence
Nope. Can't tolerate any violence.
After all, I plan to have kids, and any woman I can't trust around my children is one that i want nothing to do with.

>>17550197
>>17550219
It's bad. Plenty of people get angry to the point where they might insult each other (just ask any married couple), but physical violence is another level entirely.
>>
>>17550219
>>17550219

THIS.

You both failed to defuse the situation.

I'm coming out of similar circumstances, but I can tell you that it will get much worse and you'll eventually be goaded to descend to her level.

Before you quit the relationship, you need to VERIFY that it's not you who primarily escalates or extends things. You also need to understand and accept that calling her a cunt/bitch is indeed domestic abuse.

See if you can DE-escalate the next few arguments without resorting to domestic abuse. You might save your relationship if she calms down and plays nicely.

However, if she continues to act a cunt, dust yourself off and walk away from the bitch KNOWING you handled yourself like a gentleman alpha male.

Believe me, this isn't white-knight thinking. This is stay out of jail thinking.
>>
>>17550244

>It's bad. Plenty of people get angry to the point where they might insult each other (just ask any married couple)

That doesn't mean it makes a healthy relationship or one that will last.
>>
>>17550278
>words
>abuse
anon pls
>>
You're both idiots with communication problems.
Break up.
Fix yourself.
Find someone else.
>>
So being a woman
>>
You both sound way over the top. I'd tell you to leave her but I doubt you could find anyone to replace her soon.
>>
>>17550278
impossible to bring her down.

I have tried many times and her response is "No, once you make me mad, it's too late"

You think her dad had anything to do with her?

She told me that he never said no to her and pretty much spoiled her until she moved out.

This might be why she can't take no for an answer + always have to get her way/eat what she craves/go where she desires.
>>
Haha she taught you a lesson little man.
>>
>>17550289
PLS?

Do you really think I agree with that??

Words SHOULD NOT equal abuse. Tell that to my ex-wife's fucking LAWYER.

Google domestic abuse, you fucktard.
>>
>I feel like that's just an excuse for her lack of control.
It is. Breaking things isn't the way an adult should deal with their emotions. Unless it's in a constructive way, like chopping wood.
>>
>>17550394
there is no need to be upset, anon
>>
>>17550139
im sure shes gotten called worse in high school. if she was really that mad she wouldve left. she just wants to abuse you.
>>
>Would you ever continue a relationship with a girl that resorts to physical violence (throwing things/slapping you)?
yeah, I'm bigger and stronger and consequently not worried about it
>huge glass bowl
>about the size of a basketball if you cut it in half.
pick one
>towards my leg while
you're a baby. did she not even hit you and you're this upset?
>She then proceeds to taunt me by saying "yea, clean that up"
that's badass
>>
Fuck no. You fucked up when you called her a cunt, but she fucked up several leagues worse.

You should tell her straight up you won't be with someone who assaults you, and move on with your life.
>>
>>17550538
It's not about being hard or tough enough to handle it, it's about whether it's worth a relationship if throwing shit is how she gets her point across.

OP is a pussy because he needed to call his woman a cunt to get his point across.
>>
>>17550139
I'm masochistic, so physically hitting/slaping would be kinda hot.

Breaking/throwing shit?
Fuck no man.
Get the fuck out of there, or she will destroy the things you love .
>>
>>17550560
The Xbox.
>>
>>17550555
>it's about whether it's worth a relationship if throwing shit is how she gets her point across.
I can afford glass quart bowls all day long, who gives a shit. Is this a trigger for people who got beat by their parents or something?
>>
>>17550591
You actually, unironically think it's about money?
Dipshit tbqh m8.
>>
>>17550583
>old enough to be dating seriously
>xbox
videogames are for children and the emotionally damaged, a badass girlfriend smashing it and tell you to crawl around on the carpet and clean it up would be a great thing.
>>
>>17550597
no, that was joking. I think it's a trigger for people who got beat by their parents.
>>
>>17550599
Nah fuck you.

I'm the masochist and even though I don't play video games, anything you value should be respected even if it's stupid.
>>
>>17550599
Wow, right over your head.
>>
>>17550139
First of all women feed off your emotions. If you can't argue your point and not get emotional you've already lost. When she gets angry you need to tell her that she's out of line and you're not going to deal with it.
My wife used to act like that. Sometimes it was something "bad" I had done. But it doesn't matter she shouldn't be screaming and getting physical. I left the situation and told her to contact me when she wants to act like an adult. And I wouldn't contact her first. I wouldn't say anything about it in social media either. Any angry texts I got would be completely ignored. She will come back. They always do. She eventually started acting right when we had problems.

>>17550278
>calling a woman a name is abuse
Hahaha, silly femanon.
>>
>>17550629
>>Hahaha, silly femanon.

Clueless retard.

When I was married and my wife got angry, I called her an idiot. Never used any other word. I would just say "You're acting like an idiot right now. Calm down."

One time, she threw a book at my head during an argument and I said "You fucking idiot!!!!"

I stood in front of a judge at the divorce and admitted to calling her an idiot. I was deemed as a domestic abuser. Never laid a hand on her.

Femanon? Go kill yourself.
>>
Leave now. That's a domestic assault and this shit never stops. 911 dispatch here, I hear a hundred of these fucking calls a night and a lot of them are the same fucking people over and over again.

Pack your shit and leave. Call your local police department and ask for an officer to standby and keep the peace if you don't think she'll get violent while you're getting your things. They'll send a patrol guy out to stand at the door and make sure she doesn't lay hands on you while you go.

If you own the place or pay the rent and her name isn't on the lease, same deal, just tell them you want her gone and need an officer to standby to keep the peace while you tell her that.
>>
>>17550629
Dispatch again. We'll send cops out for name calling too. I ask 3 questions in sequence every domestic call I get. What is your address? Does anyone have a weapon?

>>is this physical or verbal?

Yes or no doesn't matter, the fact that you're calling means I'm sending you some cops. I just want the officers to know what's going on. Even if it stays verbal throughout, they're still making one of you leave.
>>
File: cucklord.jpg (90KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
cucklord.jpg
90KB, 643x960px
>>17550702
>admitting that shit in front of a judge while she had no evidence
pic is literally you
>>
Nope. Anyone who throws a punch at me is spending some time on the ground. I don't care if you're a paraplegic veteran. If you wanna take a fight there, that's where it's going.

None of my girlfriends have tested this rule of mine, go figure.
>>
the bowl didn't even hit you?
>>
I'd have, at that moment, taken pictures and started recording, told her to get the fuck out of my house, and if she didn't immediately comply, called the cops and had her forcibly removed, then changed the locks, moved all her shit out, and ghosted her and anyone supportive of her and her bullshit.

I'm betting you made the mistake of either having her on your lease or moving into her place right? pretty common. I like to reserve the right to remove anyone and anything from my life at any time of my choosing.

that level of bullshit? fuck off to somewhere else with that, immediately. shit don't fly with me.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.