[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on all kinds of meds for OCD and Bipolar but they just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: kill me.jpg (24KB, 870x455px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
24KB, 870x455px
I'm on all kinds of meds for OCD and Bipolar but they just make me even more depressed and tired. Marijuana helps to treat it better, I know because I used to smoke it. These meds literally destroy your brain but my parents won't let me try marijuana again. I wake up and sit out on my back porch every morning in a deep depression that eventually lessens as the day goes by, but I always think "I'd be happy in this moment if I could just smoke pot."

I'm 23, soon to be 24 and have $50,000 in the bank but no degree. I'm staying at home out of fear: fear I'll fail if I leave or be utterly alone (no friends currently, lost them all during manic episodes). I've always been able to make friends, but when I'm tired, slow and depressed (what these meds do to me) then I literally can't do it.

Idk what to do but I am suicidal every single day. I started a new medication 3 days ago and I feel even worse than I did during the emergency situation that brought me in, when just lighting up some pot would put in a good mood within minutes.
>>
Please respond
>>
How the ever loving fuck did you get 50k in the bank you ever loving faggot
>>
Fuck the meds, get a job and an hobby. Smoke pot with moderation, it will make you lazy. If your parents give you shit talk about being suicidal.
>>
>>17550339
terrible advice, his type of depression is typically a chemical imbalance and you want to throw pot in there? The meds he's is on likely only help with how his body handles the serotonin he is all ready producing.

>epic le weed man
>>
>>17550313

Fuck bitches, get money duh. I'm not SSI either that's for losers

>>17550368

I'm on Risperidone doesn't that lower the chemicals in my brain that make me happy so I won't go manic again?
>>
>>17550388
No mother fucker, that doesn't make sense at all, fucking bitches definitely does not get you money.
>>
>>17550339

I already work and I have a few hobbies. I tell them I'm suicidal but they'd rather see me on these pills miserable than to try pot again because they think it will trigger the manic portion of bipolar.

I have really good hygiene and work ethic, I dress really well I do all the go to advice people throw out here on 4chan and I am successful in certain ways but I literally have a debilitating mental illness that fucks my shit up monthly.

I'm not posting them but I have a picture from a week ago where I look like a handsome Chad normie and today where I look like a fucking psychopath zombie goblin shit is not fun or fair
>>
>>17550396
So if I managed to convince you to kill yourself would you leave me all your money?
>>
>>17550390

Look I don't have a quick fix answer for you that's gonna make you 50k overnight. I resale shit at a flea market I make 30k a year I've been doing it for 2 years, before I was a security guard.

I'd say go to college and do computer science and you'll make quadruple what I make, that's what I want to do if and when I am stable. Or math, engineering. Basically just suck it up for 4 years and go to college the return is much better
>>
>>17550418
What if I'm a pussy about it because the college kids are too hip and cool for me. Also they're absolute shit with drugs?

Help me out here bipolar about to go into maniac stage man.
>>
File: 1460218157144.jpg (100KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460218157144.jpg
100KB, 750x1000px
>>17550431
>>
>>17550439
how's that working for you bipolar man?
>>
>>17550454

Just take online classes you butthurt bitch you can get deez nuts on yah forehead when I kill myself scrub
>>
>>17550458
if its so easy why u not doing it yet you security guard cunt, wut u do, u waste nights awake trying to get them 10 hour shifts + overtime in? maybe that's y u isnane cuz u stay awake at nights. y u insane??????????
>>
>>17550476

I'm not security guard anymore but I know you're a broke ass NEET so I'll send you $500 in bitcoins if you send me a video of you rimming a homeless man
>>
>>17550487
nah bruv I have a feel you don't wash it often enough

wut u do now?
>>
>>17550497

A barrel roll of course Newfag
>>
>>17550504
backing down so soon? Come on man, be cool or don't play
>>
>>17550095
simple fix, listen to sad songs when you feel too happy, itll bring you back down. as for your ocd just read up on cognitive skills and/or listen to relaxing songs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.