[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just about given up on life I have guys fawning over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (577KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
577KB, 640x1136px
I've just about given up on life
I have guys fawning over me
a good sorce of income
a bunch of friends
and I leave my house a lot

but all I constantly think of is how much I hate my self
I have never tryed to comit suicide, and I don't think I plan on it
but it's constantly there

everything is starting to feel less and less fun
I'm losing motivation to be creative

and if I'm not forced to go out cause of work or friends I just lay in bed and convince my self I'm shit

do depression meds actually help? what should I do?
I went to therapists when I was younger and they didn't do shit, but I was also a small child.

I didn't use to be like this.
and it keeps getting worse and worse.
>>
Why do you hate yourself?
>>
>>17550050
ROASTIES OUT
>>
>>17550090
I'm a guy
>>
>>17550078
I don't know
I think I may hold my self to too high of a standard, and when I don't fully meet expectations I just end up hating my self.
I was berry skinny and attractive in higschool, but then I went NEET for a few years and I gained weight
that was about a year ago and I looked at my life and thought "I don't want to be what I am becoming"
I work out now
I've lost most of it but I am still struggling with it

I think it may be something cemical in my brain because all directions point twards the fact that I should be happy
>>
>>17550099
Then go see a shrink.
>>
>>17550109
allright
>>
>>17550112
4chan won't be able to help you with a chemical imbalance. Medicine will.
>>
>>17550116
I don't know if it is that though
I don't have the credentials to diagnose my self
but I agree that a shrink would be the right course of action
thanks for the help anon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.