[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moderate paying jobs with just a highschool diploma? I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: vining21.jpg (123KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
vining21.jpg
123KB, 600x739px
Moderate paying jobs with just a highschool diploma?

I had bad grades and neet life for 2 years but I have leadership experience and physical ability

I have speech skills as well (improv)

I dont want to flip burgers and I dont want minimum wage
>>
>>17549931

define 'moderate' ?

either way there aren't many options. you could go be a waiter. tips tend to bring you above minimum wage.
>>
>>17549931
I make 60k at a credit card company in the AML department. And they pay shit compared to other financial institutions. You can often get your foot in the door as a contractor (AML jobs are hard to get without experience), and go from there. I'm getting my certifications soon and will be headed to another company to make way more money.
>>
>>17549931
look into "alorica" full time work at call center
right out of hs
>>
>>17550026
Thanks for this
>>
>>17549966
I mean liveable permanently single otherwise in an apartment with hobbies like computers and video games eg 40-60k a year

I don't eat much but I plan on getting a pet
>>
File: IMG_0041.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>17549931
1. Forestry Technician
2. Infantry
3. Armored
>>
>>17550171
I'm PDQ from armed forces because I was admitted to a mental ward when I was 12

Suicide attempt
>>
>>17550127
A forklift driver with documentation can earn $50k
>>
Can you talk to people? Enter sales. I'm nineteen selling cars, it's a love hate job so far, I won't want to do this fotever, but I can't imagine another job at this age where I could make as much as I am.
>>
>>17550222
I never considered this
But I'm seriously thinking about it
>>
>>17550222
I can't imagine a child trying to sell me a car. It's just- at 19 boys definitely still look like BOYS. I bet you're fucking adorable and older divorced women try to get all up on that.
>>
>>17550218
Mind green texting the process? I barely got my driver's license but
>>17550243
I'm 20 lol and I can grow a full beard

Thanks genes
>>
>>17550243
This is the guy that is currently selling cars. AMA. I'm nineteen, most people guess me around 23. Not even any real facial hair. Wrestled and played football, so I'm not tiny or anything, cutting right now though, so kinda fat.
>>17550239
I didn't really ever think I'd be good at it either, and I'm not amazing but I'm making more than enough right now. The biggest thing is finding a dealership with a good pay plan, they differ a lot. Even within the same state and company, they can be totally different.
>>
>>17550243
I would probably hate you and not waste too much time with you to be honest, I rarely feel that people don't take me seriously anymore, now that I actually know what the fuck I'm doing, and it's usually middle aged/ older men that think they're the shit, who usually have no idea what they're talking about. The best two salesman at our dealership, are both just turned 22. One is the 2nd best in the five state region, going to make over 150,000 this year. He'll likely move up in the next year or two.
>>
>>17550247
Its only a 5 day course, but it'll cost you.
>>
>>17550270
haha all salesmen hate me. I don't know shit about anything and I don't pretend to, but nothing they try ever works on me, and I usually baffle them. When I bought my last car I told the guy I hated it. When he asked me why I said "it's a beige Corolla and I'm 23. Who WOULD like this??? But I'm totally still buying it so don't worry." I got it way cheap, and it's been great. Still hate it.

Throw aesthetics out the window people, it's the only way to live.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.