[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl who looks average here. The guy I fancy is from the upper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: drawing cats.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
drawing cats.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
Girl who looks average here. The guy I fancy is from the upper middle class. Should I just give up that he will be into me?
>>
u ever tried talking to him? just do it
>>
>>17549842
Depends. If he is also from a good neighborhood, how academically qualified are you and what class do you belong? Do you have a full/non divorced family? Do you have good aspirations?

Also >>17549847
>>
>>17549853
Well I am from the upper boundary of the middle class myself. Went to private schools for most of my life but I'm pretty much the least wealthiest among my peers.
I went to uni but it's not like I am a doctor or an attorney.
I am young (25 years old), but you know, I am just an average looking girl.
My career is pretty dead-end but very stable and I guess I do like my job. No workplace politics and all that shit.
>>
>>17549860
>25 years old
He'll likely go for younger than you
>>
>>17549860
Talk to him. Get closer to him. Ask him out on a date. What's the worst that can happen? Remember that no outcome from that is worse than doing nothing. Many outcomes are better.

I'm a rather educated guy with a 6 figure job and an upper class background. My gf is from a humble working class background and working as a shop assistant. We couldn't be happier together.
>>
>>17549860
you'll be fine as a partner if you have no slut history or tattoos. Private schools are a plus for you.
>>
>>17549860
Tough cause in this social group, men and women tend to attract one another based on status and academic/personal achievement.

For example
>she graduated from x
>she speaks 3 languages
>she is working in

Etc etc. If you cant do that, one means is to show how grounded and level headed you are as well as family orientated. If you cant sell your career, you can sell yourself in your personality. Also if you are from a good, stable household that is a huge plus. Emphasizing your personal qualities and genuineness is a huge market gap in the US where every tom, dick and harry are too busy being fake.

But be wary that if your career is not so hot, that you are passionate and serious of a stable future. Essentially, you are a good woman, sane, down to earth and from a good family and a hard worker.

To any mate worth a damn that is gold. Its a case of presenting it well.
>>
>>17549874
Is your gf hot though?
>>
>>17549883
Kek, meanwhile us poorfags have to go off looks and personality.
>>
>>17549860
Also this >>17549875. In the social level you are at, tattoos are a no go. Sexual history varies but so long as you show you are sensible, the guy will realize you aren't a dumb dumb and that you dont have impaired judgement.
>>
>>17549889
Its not so easy for us men either but a genuine good and smart girl, which are surprisingly common in the nicer areas, is an attractive prospect for any man.

The men must show they are financially stable with aspirations and career driven. The women play by the same rules but with the option of being a passionate and grounded woman. Despite what "normal" men and women do, there is still a level of society which is prudish and career driven and discriminate not on race or gender, but family status, stability and achievement. By adv i think a lot from here are not part of that sadly.
>>
>>17549891
what you do not need is a history that would embarrass your partner or his family. If you are the town tramp that is a social no go. I also suggest post graduate work and it doesn't matter the field. From lower middle I worked and fought and fit Upper Class income bracket now and everyone is highly educated. EVERYONE
>>
>>17549888
Absolutely. Though the first word that comes to mind isn't hot, but cute. She's very pretty, and small. 4chan would call her qt, not only because of looks but also personality.
>>
>>17549904
Not OP anon but sound advice and true.
>>
>>17549906
I think you wanted to talk about yourself so much you missed the point of the thread...
>>
>>17549842
yes your standards are too high. he is going to want a girl who is worthy to be party of his family so you need to of high class and attractive as well.
>>
>>17549913
Some anon asked, so I answered. Anyway, my original post was very much on topic. Me and my gf are in the same situation OP described, so I am telling her to go for it and that she should not be afraid.
>>
>>17549941
No, you're not. Your gf is cute, op is not.
>>
>>17549943
She could be. Girls are very insecure about their appearance. Plenty of girls who are pretty or cute think of themselves as average.
>>
>>17549952
...and a lot of average think of themselves as cute.
>>
As an upper middle class male household income top 5 percent of America or higher we have.

It's really awkward being around people who have less money. I have so much and people judge me. Plus I say and do certain things. My friends are literally all white and all the girls are white. We say things that are offensive if you are not us. I watch what I say now to people. If someone asks you what you did over the summer and you start telling them about your vacation at the four seasons or your ski vacations to Europe.

I hide the fact I'm upper middle class though.
>>
>>17549958
Vacations to Europe makes you upper class and people hate you for that? That sounds so American.
>>
>>17550003
No my income makes me upper middle class.
>>
>>17549958
my income allows me to isolate and no need to socially interact with anyone below. Never have awkward moments because everyone is like me. They are not all white and from all over the globe however, big money the great equalizer.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.