[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't listen to the faggots which say you can change your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_n3ub99SBt61qbvmlvo1_400.gif (124KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3ub99SBt61qbvmlvo1_400.gif
124KB, 400x280px
Don't listen to the faggots which say you can change your personality, not even the most extroverted intelligent charming people could manage to truly change their personality dictated by their genetical traits.

If you're born a loser with no friends and bad grades then you stay that way. Don't accept the alternatives, you'll end up being a faggot hanging out with other faggots and losers like you.

While the truly successful and well respected intellectuals will hang out with their own kind.
>>
Whatever to convince yourself of your utter mediocrity and make yourself feel good.

>M-muh genetics

Fuck off. People like you are the crabs in the bucket and want to drag other people down who are trying to better themselves.
>>
This time last year
>Fat, introverted beta male who couldn't even look at other people, let alone talk and interact with them, they were all below me, I thought

Now
>/fit/, extroverted apha who always takes charge in leading conversations and hosting events for my good friends who have been there all along
>>
k
>>
>>17549944
Tomorrow
>You wake up.
>>
>>17549772

being a 'loser' is not a personality trait. no friends and bad grades is not a 'personality trait'.

>DONT HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU CUZ THEN YOU'RE JUST A DOUBLE LOSER

what kind of logic is this?
>>
Do yourselves a favor, wish for a better life and kill yourselves.
>>
>faggots which say
>genetical

nigga learn english first before you try and convince us you're an expert on human nature
>>
>>17549944
This but the grill version

Op I think you confused adv with r9k.
Or maybe you are just sad
>>
>>17549772
Can't really change our inborn personality traits, but we can of course change our speech, behavior, etc, which is what most people are referring to when they say "personality" (eg >>17549944). The way we interact with the world around us can be completely unrelated to the way we feel inside.

>While the truly successful and well respected intellectuals will hang out with their own kind.
You mean other people who also got that way through practice and experience?
Even the most powerful natural charisma is worth essentially nothing without skill, while on the other hand, plenty of naturally non-charismatic men have been elected presidents and prime ministers all over the world.
>>
>>17549944
>they were all below me
Excuse me?

>/fit/, extroverted apha who always takes charge in leading conversations and hosting events for my good friends who have been there all along
You mean... an arrogant autistic sociopath who put on a little muscle and now suddenly he's obeying everyone to tolerate his bullshit and pretend to be his friends out of stockholm syndrome. When nobody wants he bullshit, he makes a fissy fit like a 5 year old in denial till he has a heart attack out of anger and anxiety issues.

Seriously this whole bullshit with "Hit the gym and discipline yourself to talk and make friends" is the biggest fucking millennial lie I've ever seen in my life.

Why not instead: Hit the library, finish a good college, become qt 3.14 playful individual guy/gal, learn to socialize in a non awkward, intrusive, obnoxious manner.

Am I the only fucking honest degenerate on this god forsaken planet of idiots and self-lying assholes?
>>
>>17550046
Fit extroverted alpha girl who takes charge in conversations and hosting events?
>>
>>17550074
I agree with you. It's hard to really hate those guys though. They're just doing what comes naturally.
Testosterone is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>17549772
I did and still am. It takes a lot of work but if you want it bad enough, you can.
>>
>>17550074
Because of you hit the library and finish a good college, you won't be any less of an autist.

If you are playful and qt 3.14, you will become girl's best friend because you're not intimidating, and she can use you as an emotional sponge, but she will never take you seriously as a man because she won't see the man she can rely on in you.
>>
>>17550104
>Because of you hit the library and finish a good college, you won't be any less of an autist.
You will be less of a failure though. I'd rather have a good degree and a six-figure salary with no social skills, than have excellent social skills and be an unemployed loser.
People have some seriously skewed priorities nowadays.

and come on, we all know how girls fall for the romantic starving artist types
nobody takes those guys seriously except all the chicks swooning over them
>>
>>17550123
If you have a good salary and a pussy starved autist, you're the perfect cuckold. Girls will want you, but for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>17550104
So now you're an autist pretending to be a macho man. Great progress, moron.
At least if you were intelligently evil, but you're just another loser faking it till he "makes it". More like faking it till he forgets he was faking it all along.
>>
>>17550133
I'm not evil. I'm giving women what they are attracted to. You can call me an autist, but an autist who makes panties wet, who has friends, who is respected, and who is successful. I'm OK with that. I don't feel like I'm evil at all because people like me are needed by others.
>>
>>17550082
Well I don't hold parties because I'm anxious as fuck but yeah I became fit when I was able to DL lmao2plate.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>17550145
That's what bothers me, you're not evil, you're just stupid and malevolent out of accident. Assholes aren't evil, they're just shitty henchmen doing what comes naturally - acting like a monkey and throwing their shit everywhere.

Companies which buy everything are evil. Banks are evil. The men behind politicians are evil. The government are evil. Suave businessmen in suits have the potential to be evil.

You on the other hand are just a faggot who evolved into a bull dyke faggot. You're not sly, you're not mischievous, alluring, suave, mysterious, interesting. You're not great at convincing people, you're great at forcing them.
You're a fucking failure and have the great potential to become a petty thug who gets caught and dies from resisting arrest.
>>
>>17550166
Guess what bull dyke faggots have a consumer base, and autists don't. Women want bulls, and that's not stupid or malevolent, just natural.

I'm not a thug though. I'm successful, and I don't force anyone. I just have charisma, and I can lead others. I don't need to "convince" them because I'm not a salesman for shit. My actions and results speak for themselves.

And as you said, since I'm not mischievous and evil, there is no reason to arrest me.
>>
>>17550123
Do both nigga, it's not as hard as you make it out to be.
>>
>>17550145
I agree with you. Just do what makes you happy. The other anon thinks you're lying to the world, basically, but if you ask me, there's no truth to tell. We all choose how we interact with the world, we all write the roles we play.
This is simply the role you've chosen.

>>17550199
Yeah, probably. I just haven't seen all that many young people who succeed in both, besides finance/business majors who seem like they're almost dead inside.
>>
>>17550206
It's a role, yes. Everyone must choose a role, but some roles are respected, others are not. This role is respected, and useful.
>>
File: 309387.jpg (78KB, 550x607px) Image search: [Google]
309387.jpg
78KB, 550x607px
You guys are seriously stuck in the 90's.
>>
>>17550074
Good college graduate here, who's playful, kind, smart, financially stable, can hold a conversation, and qt 3.14 according a lot of girls.

Who do they cheat on me with? The overconfident thug assholes.

Fuck this life.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.