[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /adv/ My girlfriend says she's still a virgin. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: regret.jpg (24KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
regret.jpg
24KB, 660x330px
Help me /adv/
My girlfriend says she's still a virgin. I want to have sex with her because I'm also a virgin. She said that we will have sex after our marriage, but I have a feeling that she's not a virgin anymore and moreover she had her first kiss with her first bf and kissed another guy also. My first kiss was her, and I felt like it was really unfair to me. I hate it when things go unfair to me.

In my whole years, I feel like that innocent kid who has never experienced anything in his 32 years of his life. I feel so sad and pathetic about myself that I waited 32 fucking years just for a non-virgin girl. I wouldn't mind if I wasn't also a virgin, but I am pure as fuck, and I regretted it so much.

What should I do /adv/? I'm about to decide to pay a prostitute to lose my virginity, so that we would be equal.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK DO I READ ON THIS BOARD SOMETIMES...
>>
Christ, are you serious? That is the most pitiful story I have read in here today.
>>
>>17549737
ikr? Virgin for 32 years..pathetic!
>>
you won't hear it from anyone else on this godforsaken mongolian yak-shearing site but virginity doesn't matter that much either way op

what does matter is that you don't seem to trust your girlfriend. Marriages are built on trust, not hymens
>>
>>17549726
We get posts like this on /adv/ often. But they are all from 18-20 year olds. Coming from someone 32 is unreal.
>>
>>17549754
I know. But I know when it comes to her virginity I know something was off and she keeps on avoiding the topic. What if she's not? She's unfair to me sometimes and I hate that. I think I'd rather be non-virgin, at least I have confidence and assurance to myself that I'm ahead of her.
>>
>>17549773
You have to seriously stop worrying about virginity. It doesn't matter. Stop caring.
>>
>>17549754
>>17549790
THESE
jesus
"what if my gf isn't a virgin?"
NOTHING, that's what. It will have NO CONSEQUENCES AT ALL. GTFO.
>>
>>17549773
why are you hyper-focused on things being "unfair", people being "ahead" of you, etc? You know that life isn't a competition, right?
>>
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>17549773
if she ever had a boyfriend then she is not a virgin she is bullshitting you. you know how horny guys can get and guy don't plan to date women just to be blue balls the whole time.
>>
I can see why LYING about being a virgin would be an issue, because you felt like you might be special, and if that's the case then just talk to her about it and see if she says anything different, voice your concerns.

But if you KNOW she isn't one, why would it bother you so much? I mean sure, when I was a teenager I was bother slightly by the same sort of issue, but at the same time I didn't let it control me.

Needless to say the relationship did not work out, as we were young and stupid, but now I'm engaged to a very sweet man whom I love very much, and no we were not virgins when we met but does it REALLY matter if you love someone enough to spend your life with them?

Just consider that for a moment. You shouldn't feel pathetic either, it's okay to be a virgin, and save yourself for marriage, or for whatever reason you choose. It's your body, nobody can tell you what to do with it, that's your own choice.

Yes relationships are about equality and love etc., but just paying some prostitute to take your virginity isn't the way to go about the entire situation. Cheating on her will do nothing but hurt the both of you.

Tell her it's okay if she's not a virgin, she doesn't have to lie to you. Hopefully when you say it, you'll mean it, and if you both love eachother you will be honest with yourselves.

Good luck, anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.