[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I in fault or my sisters being clingy? I'm living with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (847KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
847KB, 3264x2448px
Am I in fault or my sisters being clingy?
I'm living with my sister,my soon to be brother in law and one guy who is our mutual friends. So there are 4 under the same roof.
When we first moved in,this happened for the first few times when the 4 of us having meals together. The other dude frequently makes some jokes about sexual things one of those was story about brother in law with younger sister. Later on one of those nights I asked my soon to be brother in law if he wants some more wines,in that night i was told by my sister never do it again and if I want to be nice ask her first before I ask him. I was like,okay,maybe it's inappropriate and I agreed not to do it ever again. There was also one time where the weather was so hot that i only wear a tank top,my sister asked me to wear a hoodie instead cause my breast way too revealed and it's inappropriate.
Time passes by,today we had lunch together. I sat there from the beginning and then my brother in law came and sit next to me cause he wants to fix some stuff with his lap and there was no spot other than here with a power outlet. Mind you my sister was sitting in front of him the other side. But again,I was told that I can't sat next to him like this cause the other dude can misunderstood us. She even said that what do I feel if she is the one who doing the exact same thing to my boyfriend. I'm like what the hell? I didn't even talk to my brother in law the whole time. And now my sister told me it was inappropriate and I should be more careful. Even i am the one who sit in that spot first. Other than that, I don't have any thoughts about this and she,I don't know what is she trying to tell me here?
Should I move out?
Am i in fault? Or my sisters being clingy?
>>
Learn fucken English gooder.

Nobody can read or make sense of your illiterate rambling.
>>
>>17549722
sounds like child behavior
she needs to grow the fuck up and understand that as a sister you respect her
tell her to grow the fuck up (nicely)
if you are paying for rent and your name is on the lease then if you want to you can walk around with your titts out if you want

although what I would do is just leave the household and avoid the situation because I don't like confrontation

but you just have to understand that everything you have said, IF TRUE, you are not in the slightest bit in the wrong

it's just what you do with this information that changes things
>>
sister sounds like a bitch
that's how a child acts
>>
>gets mad cause boyfriend sits next to you
"a-am I In the wrong?"

think
>>
>>17549722
Hey are you a girl?
>>
>>17550464
no shit
>>
>>17550437
Sorry I'm not a native speaker.
I don't know what is going on in her mind. She's 1 years older than me,but her boyfriend was 1 year younger than me. But I'm swear to god I'm a good behavior. It's just today I didn't feel I was wrong at all and she's the one who makes things become awkward.
>>
>>17550471
So why she said that your appearance was inappropriate ?? Lol
>>
>>17549722
Is your sister in love with your soon to be brother in law?
>>
>>17550491
Cause there was a time when it's really hot,i walked around the house with the tanktop. She tells me that the way I dressed way too revealing and there are twi men in the house i should be careful. I think she might right. So the next day i only use hoodie.
>>17550498
Of course. Why do you ask me that?
>>
>>17550517
But you are men, why is it inappropriate this appearance between men?
>>
>>17550577
Really? For fuck sake I'm a girl
>>
>>17549722
I asked if you are a girl and I got this answer:>>17550471
Anyway,it's clear that she is jealous if her bf will look at you
>>
>>17550661
No it's not me answer you. But why? I would never have that kind of thought about her with my boyfriend. Especially when he's going to my brother in law. It sucks
>>
>>17550685
I know,but still I know jealous girls who even have problem with their sisters. Maybe she faces the same thing, she is shy to tell it,because it's kinda crazy, but she fears that her bf could look at you and have seconds thoughts. Or she is very jealous or her bf looks other girls( I don't mean doing something with them,just look)
>>
>>17550685
Also about the wine example,maybe she wanted to show that she cares about him asking if he wants more, the fact that you were kind to him maybe made her doing second thoughts (not because she doesn't trust you,but maybe she is very jealous to her bf)
>>
>>17550685
I don't believe that she wants you to move away from the examples you said,I just think that she is very jealous and she wants you very careful on how you look,but she is very shy to tell it
>>
Me brain mushy poo doo read hard think much hurt
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.