[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf hasn't "felt like" having sex in a week due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: n08A8NO.jpg (43KB, 599x804px) Image search: [Google]
n08A8NO.jpg
43KB, 599x804px
gf hasn't "felt like" having sex in a week due to large exam. I can't fap when I'm with her cause she gets annoyed, I can't bring the subject up cause she gets annoyed. Going crazy here, please help
>>
Fap when she doesn't know about it.
>>
>>17549719
I can't find anywhere. She's at home all day studying, so if I do it in the toilet or shower she will notice. And when I'm not home I'm at work, and I really don't want to fap there
>>
Start nofap then.

Done.
>>
>>17549769
I'm on compulsory nofap an going nuts
>>
>>17549781

Deal with it and stfu. Your girl is studying trying to prepare her exams and doesn't need an asshat to be bothering her because he can't deal with some time not getting sex. Grow up.
>>
>>17549787
Would be a lot easier to support her if I could fap in peace and privacy without her throwing a tantrum about it
>>
>>17549803
Girls who won't let you fap on your own are crazy. Just jack off and pretend you didn't to keep your sanity.
>>
Don't listen to the others. Forcing someone else to suppress what is a natural bodily function and desire is nothing short of abuse. If you are not in their way, and are not distracting them from studying and such, they're just assholes.
>>
>>17549717
it doesnt sound like you guys care too much about each other if one of you is using the other for sex and the other has no interest in any semblance of intimacy.
>>
>>17550044
Dude, what?
>>
>>17549728
While your shittibg? Attention boar is obv
>>
>>17549717
You could act like having shower but fap, will she stop studying just to check you if you fap? If yes, act like you are doing shits,but fap.
Well,it's wrong from her to not have sex, I guess she doesn't study non stop as long as she is awake but anyway it would help her to have more power to study. But even if she doesn't want sex she would let you fap. Maybe she is jealous that you will fap looking for example a video with other women? Or she thinks that fap even if you imagine her or watching her videos is not allowed?
>>
Well, looks like I had surprise sex waiting! Was pretty damn good.
She didn't want me to fap because it makes her feel like she isn't enough for me.
>>
>>17550897
Cool! Hope you enjoyed! But by curiosity, when you are having a shower she comes to check if you fap?
>>
>>17550909
Nope, but she generally knows, since I take a long time to fap and I usually take short showers. Same for toilet
>>
>>17550911
Ok then,there was a happy end!
>>
>>17550897
>She didn't want me to fap because it makes her feel like she isn't enough for me.
Dump her
>>
I have a very high libido, and gf has a generally low one. Becoming long distance was, honestly, one of the best things for our sex life. Only seeing each other on the weekends means that we can have sex most nights we're together, I can take care of myself when we're apart, and the sex is super good for her and she doesn't need sex daily because she gets enough satisfaction on the weekends. If she expected me to not fap because of her feelings, then it simply wouldn't work. Before this, I would find myself sneaking out of bed to fap in the bathroom because I didn't want to annoy her by pressuring her into sex. If your gf can't suck it up and realize that you have needs, then she needs to grow up. It's not as though you're cheating on her.
>>
File: tumblr_mirkvemU4r1qzoaqio1_400.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mirkvemU4r1qzoaqio1_400.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>17550897
triggered
>>
>>17549717
>I can't fap when I'm with her cause she gets annoyed

Dump her ass if she is too ignorant. Annoyed for fapping, she is not worth an iota of your time.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.