[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all girls love jerks? Dont say you dont just because you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: bumhole-y5w4v.jpg (43KB, 480x768px) Image search: [Google]
bumhole-y5w4v.jpg
43KB, 480x768px
Why do all girls love jerks? Dont say you dont just because you dont see it.. all the better humans, nerds, geeks, polite guys get nothing until they graduate and the bullies and jerks get all the girls and end up in manual labour
>>
Nerds = money

Jerk = rise on her emotions and sense of adventure
>>
>>17549633
nerd = polite and caring
jerk = bully, heart breaker, cheater, potential woman beater
>>
>>17549638
Nerd = good guy but boring as fuck

Jerk = abusive but more intense and interesting
>>
better humans, polite guys = attractive, get girls
jerks, you = not attractive, do not get girls
>>
nerd = mostly insecure and shy
jerk = almost always overconfident and that's what like 90% of girls need from partners
>>
You're an idiot. You're probably just ugly. In high school I was a nerd. I played magic and yugioh. I was never an asshole to any girls and I treated them like a gentleman. I still got tons of girl attention. Maybe you should stop trying to be a victim. The girls are probably turned off by your confidence.
>>
>>17549629

they dont get girls because they are jerks. they are jerks cuz they get girls. (to you).
>>
daily reminder that there are only two kinds of men in the world, jerks and nerds.

reminder that there are only two kinds of women: super hot stacy's, and untouchable uggos.

NEVER ANYTHING ELSE.
>>
>>17549968

yeah i dont get it either

>met a guy over the weekend
>complains he cant get a gf
>hes adorable af
>takes off his shirt and had secret hidden pecs
>total nerd, but did swimming all in highschool so could pass for a normie
>for some reason i can still get girls easier than he can

i just dont understand it. im 5'6", acne scarred and gay.
>>
>>17549978
I'm one of those guys

I've regularly heard 'wow you must beat the girls off with a stick' but in the meantime I've had one actual girlfriend at the age of 21

It's a game and confidence thing. I'm getting better with girls now but I'm still a long way from being a player
>>
>>17550134

thats so weird to me. i cant wrap my mind around it. like im gay, but i still manage to get girls hitting on me, im sitting here like ,if you or that other guy showed up to the anime parties i go to you'd be drowning in every pussy.
>>
>>17549650
>Nerd = good guy but boring as fuck

nerds are alot more interesting though because they are smart and you can therefore have interesting conversations with them, and they have goals, and passions.

how the fuck are jerks interesting? they typically dont do anything but drink and go out with the lads.
>>
>>17549968
a nerd is someone that studies and shit like that. not someone who playw magic the gathing, that is a geek.
>>
>>17550155

>only nerds can have interesting conversations
>only schoolastic discussion is interesting
>only nerds have goals
>only nerds have passions

no wonder oyu cant get laid.
>>
I wish I wasn't at work

I'd dump my slut research folder

TL;DR

Alpha fucks

Beta bucks
>>
>>17549974
Not quite

Men will gladly hump 99% of women

We think 80% of ladies are cute, 10% hot, and 10% uggo

Women find 80% of guys butt ugly
>>
>>17550178
nice assumption.

obviously someone who spends their time learning is going to have a better understanding than someone who does fuck all.

most jerks dont have goals or passions though. you still didnt tell me how jerks are interesting?
>>
>>17550200

you got me there, ur a jerk but theres nothing interesting about you.

must be right.
>>
>>17550193
>Women find 80% of guys butt ugly

true. even girls thare are 5/10 expect to date guys that are 8/10. i know this because my fat mate tries to get on low tier girls but the same low tier girls will try to get on me. the fuck.
>>
>>17550203
same applies to you buddy. nice way to avoid that you fucked up.
>>
>>17550209

>claims to be a nerd
>is totally fucking retarded

being a jerk is not the definint quality of a person. not all jerks like the same shit. there are jerks who go to the opera, jerks who like science, jerks who watch my little pony, jerks who watch reality TV and jerks who are astronauts.

you are not interesting. you are not nice, and you are not attractive.

dont be mad that other people are. or do, no one gives a fuck.

good luck
>>
>>17550204
I've always said women have standards.
Men however would stick it in dog if they could get away with it.
>>
>>17550224
where did i claim to be a nerd? who is retarded now lol.

you literally cant call anyone retarded with the amount of self projecting in your post.

i was making a point that nerds are typically more interesting than jerks. and you obviously know what op means by jerks. he means the stereotypical normie guy that is a bit of a dick. he isnt stereotyping all people who are a bit foolish.
>>
>>17550240
its because women can afford to have standards though. they know that they can pick and choose between a ton of guys.

i would fuck a girl who like a 4 or 5 because i know i may not get the opportunity to get sex for a while after it.
>>
>>17550255
Women are after two things, security and the best genetic material they can get.

If you can provided one but not the other then you'll soon be alone.

Approach women looking for a long term relationship and then you won't have to go with out sex once you start one.
>>
Do they? To be honest i barely know any jerks, and the few that i know dont attract hotter, or more girls.

And even with the jerks that i know, im really unsure if they really are jerks. Maybe i just dont like them and misjudge them because of that. Jerks are super rare.
>>
>>17550262
>Approach women looking for a long term relationship and then you won't have to go with out sex once you start one.

im get told i am good looking but how can i provide security? im only a uni student, i do boxing so i can provide security in regards of protection.
>>
>>17549629
>better humans, nerds, geeks, polite guys get nothing until they graduate
>jerks get all the girls and end up in manual labour
Just think for a second.

Let's say you have zero ability to plan for the future, and you had to pick a girl:
>Alice: kinda dumpy, scared of sex, awkward, slightly overweight
>Bella: smoking hot, great body, big tits, loves sex
You'd pick Bella in a nanosecond. It's glorious for a few years, but then you're left married to a gigantic bitch who spends all your money on useless shit, gains 60lbs, nags your ass constantly, is never in the mood, and cheats on you with your best friend.

Congrats, you just became the male equivalent of the girl who picked the jerk!
This isn't just hypothetical, I know a lot of married guys who fucked up like that.
That's basically how it works with girls as well.

It's also why most asian girls i've met prefer the quiet, hard-working nerds instead: they're thinking ahead like their mothers told them to, instead of just chasing what makes them wet right now.
>>
welcome to a world of karma , boy
here we pay with our whole lives for the crimes we did in past lives....
Other than that, I know no reason why we deserve to get fucked up like that
>>
>>17549629
Girls like men with balls. Jerks don't sit back and make mix tapes while jerking off to a girls selfie on facebook. You will awlays get more if you are forward. Most of the guys who call themselves good guys are passive agressive manipulators with a superiority complex. Always assuming they deserve something and they are better than the other guys. It gives me great pleasure to let them know I gave the girl they are crushing on a facial the other night.
>>
>>17549638
You just made that up. Most guys who are assholes arent woman beaters. It's usually the pussies who cant stand up to anyone that wants to go home and knock someone weaker than them around.
>>
>>17550383
everyone beats someone weaker then them in society
everyone in society is a pussy
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.