[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, I don't know what to eat for dinner. Any meat based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: SNN2725X_MAIN_2086568a.jpg (67KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
SNN2725X_MAIN_2086568a.jpg
67KB, 620x413px
Ok guys, I don't know what to eat for dinner. Any meat based recipe you could suggest?
>>
>>>/ck/

Also
>Meat based recipe

What the fuck does that mean? Do you want pork? Beef? Chicken? Veal? Lamb? How about being more specific and posting what you have in your fridge/pantry?
>>
>>17549517
The fridge is almost empty and I have to go to the store to replenish it. So the possibilities are potentially infinite.

I enjoy lamb and veal mostly.
>>
>>17549540

Make meatballs (I really like using ground turkey, but veal will do fine).
1 LB ground meat
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 egg
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

then make mashed potatoes
Cube 5 potatoes, boil them until they break apart easily with a fork. You could peel them first, but you don't have to, I like leaving the skin
Drain the water
add butter, maybe 1/4 cup
add 3-4 cloves pressed garlic
add a little bit of milk at a time, mashing it thoroughly each time, until you get a texture you like
Let it sit and marinate while you finish the meatballs so the garlic can cook a little bit in the hot potatoes

Brown the meatballs on all sides in a big pan, then add a can of mushroom soup. Usually the can will call for you to add an equal amount of water or milk; do that. Boil the meatballs in the mushroom soup.

Steam some carrots or beans while you do this

Put a serving of potatoes on the plate, serve the meatballs & mushroom gravy on top of it, & the vegetables on the side

ta-da
>>
>>17549639
Thanks senpai, that sounds delicious.

Now the only thing to do is to convert everything in the metric system.

>inb4 europoor

Anything to suggest as dessert?
>>
>>17549639
>Leaving the skin on mashed potatoes
WHAT KIND OF MONSTER DOES THIS
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.