[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any girls out there who have no friends? or does this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

are there any girls out there who have no friends? or does this just happen to boys?
>>
>>17549496
Are you the one in the picture?
>>
>>17549504
yeah
>>
>>17549496
You should lose weight,then it will be easier to make friends :/ this is unhealthy
>>
>>17549514
this is an old pic
>>
>>17549496
i find typically girls have no friends rather than guys. Or if girls do have friends, they are not proper friends, more acquaintances that they just see every so often. I find guys normally have a proper friends group that they will see frequently.
>>
>>17549520
So how are you looking now?
>>
Yes, there are girls who have no friends. Probably as many as there are guys with no friends.
>>
>>17549521
ive never seen a girl who is a loner, but so many boys from school through college have been loners
>>
>>17549529
>>
>>17549538
yeah but thats because they have guys after them who want to fuck them, or friends that want to use them. it doesent mean they have alot of decent friends. literally all the women i know dont have proper friends, they just get into relationships.
>>
>>17549496
I have one best friend and my boyfriend
>>
>>17549565
this is exactly what it is like with every single girl i know. why dont girl have friends group? i have heard because there is too much drama?
>>
>>17549565
2 friends ≠ 0 friends
>>
>>17549573
Power dynamics form in big groups, some people avoid them for that reason.
>>
>>17549607
how many people is big? i have a friends group of about 7 people and things are pretty much always chill. if you dont have a proper friends group, you are never sure if you are going to have friends to do stuff with. suppose women always have a fella they can turn to though
>>
>>17549573
Not that Op, but it is hard to find real friends. Also, life keeps people busy and most of my close female friends moved away after school. I find it is hard to find common ground now because I hate shopping, not interested in clubbing, and moms tend to criticize me for not having children or tell me endlessly how much harder their lives are, like I do not have any responsibility because I do not have any children yet. I understand they face difficulties and hardship, but I hate getting lectured to or blue pilled advice to talk my s/o into having a baby right now.

Also, women are far more critical of other women as well which does not make it any easier. Last year I worked with an all female staff, coworkers were 36-70 year old, and I was the youngest person there. It was very cliquey even though these were older women so, I tried to just keep to myself and do my job, but even that made me a walking target for a slew of insults and catty behavior.

I just find it better to invest in my s/o, hobbies,and business goals than attempt to make new friends. S/o has plenty of friends and they are nice people, but I can keep myself occupied while he hangouts with them for guy time. My outlook is if I make a friend randomly great, but I have no more expectations at this point.
>>
>>17549573
Because some people don't enjoy hanging out with groups of people.
I have like 5 or 6 friends, sometimes we hang out in groups, most of the time one on one. I find the group interaction tiring and annoying, and a huge waste of time.
>>
I have no friends. I don't blame anyone but myself for this, and I'm not really sad about it at the same time. I used to have a large social group, but a guy I was dating at the time was very controlling and made me cut everyone (almost even family) out of my life because he thought I would cheat.
Sometimes it's lonely, but I just try to focus on my hobbies instead. It's hard to meet people for socializing or friends where I live. I do wonder what it's like to have friends and go out, have fun. Socialize over meals, play multiplayer games, etc.
>>
>>17549654
thanks for the reply. i appreciate it. but yeah, that makes sense. i suppsoe because you have a partner, you dont feel as compelled to make friends because you can do stuff with him while spending time on hobbies/interest.

my ex often used to say that women can be catty which is why she preferred the company of men. i think men can be critical but we keep to ourselves or talk about it behind the persons back. men are typically afraid to say something because it could mean having a fight with that person or them fighting with someone else.

but yeah, it is harder to make friends as you get older. im 22 and in university, all of the people i speak to just want to drink and go clubbing, and i only like to do that every so often but they want to do it all the time.
>>
>>17549669
Eh, much easier to be open about pretty much everything with a group of guys. The dynamics change with addition of females.
>>
>>17549685
>The dynamics change with addition of females.

if she is single then yeah it can happen as people will try getting on her
>>
>>17549699
They are more sensible so you have to watch what you say much more than when it's only guys.
>>
>>17549664
multiplayer meaning 2 player or online multiplayer?
>>
I dont have any social skills so I dont really know how to interact with other people and make friends anymore.
>>
>>17549496

Femanon here. I only have two friends. One is a weeb who spends most of her time drawing Hetalia fan art. The other is a HUGE dyke with a pixie cut who acts like a dude. She doesn't want me though (which kinda is depressing). I never really see them that much anymore. The weeb lives 40 minutes away and the dyke lives just down the street but has a MUCH bigger social life then I'll ever have and hardly makes time for me anymore.
>>
>>17549496
Me
Because I make no effort to keep them desu
I don't like people that much
>>
>>17549799
Both.
I could join a random game, but it's not the same. At least friends will accept my fuck ups and help me improve and not immediately kick me out
>>
>>17549660
Are you me anon?
>>
>>17549496
im a friendless girl, and i haven't had a friend throughout my entire college experience (3 years) and have never made acquaintances in class. i would blame it on my anxiety but i also just plain dont like talking to people because it makes me uncomfortable. as well, the people who have talked to me didnt attempt to be my friends/ask me to do things so i assumed i was repugnant personality wise or give off some bad vibes. it does hurt when i see girls who are fat or ugly with friends around them though only because of my pride.
>>
>>17549930
You don't like seeing ugly girls having friends? What the fuck, that's just evil
>>
>>17549930
>>17550132
Repugnant personality confirmed
>>
>>17549864
you need someone to play with on a particular game?
>>
Yes.

I only have acquaintances. I haven't had someone I would call a friend since elementary school. I just don't like talking to people and don't see the point of friends. You have to give them like all your free time and just lay around doing stupid shit and talking about stupid things, and what do you get out of it? It's annoying. When I want to socialize I do group stuff like meetup, or I find a guy to go on a date with.

Plus I hate other women (except this one I play tennis with, but she's really flakey and is annoying me always calling meets off). they're boring and talk about bullshit all the time, and they're usually bubble-children when it comes to understanding the world. No street smarts, just wander around being retarded all day. And male friends inevitably want to fuck me, so unless we go friends with benefits it gets awkward if I turn them down. But I don't necessarily want to fuck them, you know? So then I just lose a potential friend.

The only reason I would want a friend is for a partner in small crimes like urbex or other trespassing. Not safe to go alone, but I would like to go. But most people are massive pussies about it, so finding someone into it would be like finding a unicorn.
>>
I have about a dozen acquaintances, but no actual friends.

I'm just really bad at maintaining relationships because I hate texting and social media.
>>
>>17550263
>they're boring and talk about bullshit all the time, and they're usually bubble-children when it comes to understanding the world. No street smarts, just wander around being retarded all day.

so do most guys though tbf, and this is coming from a guy, especially when they are in groups. when guys are in groups, they talk utter shit. its nothing but banter or talking shit about people. obviously this isnt all men but the majority.
>>
>>17550380
Different grill anon here, but I didn't know guys shit talked other guys. I always figured it was more fighting words.
When I hung out with girls, they would spend hours shit talking other girls. Meanwhile the guys I hung out with would talk about random shit like stopping a dog attack by kicking it in the face or other banter. I guess they did gossip, but not when I was around.
>>
>>17549496
Do boyfriends count? Because I have one, but he is literally my only friend. I get the impression a lot of people count their friends and their romantic or sexual partners separately.
>>
>>17550403
hahaahah what?? 99% of guys shit talk and bully others to make themselves feel better about their insecurities
>>
>>17550403
Depends on the group femanon ive been with groups that often shit talk, and some who never do (guess which people became long term friends)
>>
My gf only has 1 friend who lives across the country who she texts once in a while. I myself only have 3 good friends and a few acquaintances.

She just spends her day at work and comes back home and plays with the cat and watches some Netflix. She seems to enjoy it, I guess she's naturally introverted.
>>
>>17550403
As someone who has a lot of friends back home... we've never shit talked anyone for no reason like girls seem to do. We only shit talk people who have actually done something to fuck with us or other people.
>>
I have no friends, and I'm female. I was very sociable and one of the post popular kids in my class up until the 2nd grade. That's when my family started moving a lot, between continents and I had to start learning new languages. Started attending foreign public schools where I had no idea wtf was going on because they use different curriculums and didn't bother bringing me up to speed. So I missed out on a lot of "basic knowledge" and just gave up on studying or learning, felt like I was stupid. I started speaking funny due to the new languages, culturally I was obviously weird. The majority of my immediate family (parents, siblings) were also very mentally ill, abusive at points. All of this made me strange, too far from the norm and the isolation then made me a bit of an autist. I couldn't really connect with people after a certain point, and desu I think I have too many issues to ever be able to. I'm trying to find joy in various hobbies instead.
>>
>>17550403
i dont think they do it as harshly as girls. when guys talk about others behind their back its more criticism tbf than "dave is an ugly cunt i hate him". a few times guys i dont even talk to have tried talking to me about other people behind their back. a little while back some guy in boxing who i have hardly spoke to said to me about another guys "i hate him, i cant stand him" i didnt know what to say so i kind of just said "yeah..." and walked away.

i suppose as this guy said >>17550430
it depends on the people. my ex used to say that guys are not judgemental and stuff like that. maybe guys are just more careful with what they say around women because i know tons of guys that are judgemental. but yeah, as i said, alot of the time guys kind of just have banter with each other when they are in group or talk about other people.
>>
>>17550403
In my experience guys don't shit talk each other much but they imagine the outcome of situations a lot.
>do you think X is going to get her?
>nah, she'll reject him

>Will Y try to study this time for the test?
>that fucker will get a 0 he is lazy as fuck

>you heard Z will do some test to enter a band?
>no but i think he will pass, if i played like him i would drown in pussy
>>
>>17550380

I just hate talking about stuff that doesn't matter, like pop media or celebrities or crap. Or worse, people who think they're being philosophical and deep when it sounds like something you would find reposted in a cringe thread.

But like 80% of guys talk about dumb shit and it's about 99% of women.
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 1024x1365px
I don't have any friends
>>
>>17550515
lol
>>
>>17549545
almost got water through my nose
>>
>>17549496
me, and the moment in life i started having friends everyone called me a slut behind my back. got rid of them and now im alone again.
>>
>>17549825
why the hell do you refer to your friends like that what the fuck
>>
>>17550514
what do you like to talk about? because i suppose people like to talk about what interests they have at the time. right now i would like to talk about the beach boys or the bull shit in my university but i bet my friends dont give a fuck
>>
>>17550515
get out please
>>
>>17549864
seems like you're not gonna reply and im gonna stop checking this thread, but if you do change your mind, you can play with me
just email me [email protected] and i'll play with you :)
>>
I only have 1 friend and she only has me as a friend. The rest of what we used to call our "friends group" are just acquaintances who remember we exist when their birthday is coming up.
>>
>>17550470
I think that's more amusing than shit like
>I hate this cock guzzling bitch
>here's why she's crazy and fat for 2 hours
>she offended me at 12:30PM, Tuesday 3rd, 13 years ago
>X is so cute his girlfriend is a bitch tho
>here's why she's crazy and fat for another 3 hours
etc. I realize it's different depending on the group of people. I would go home angry

Meanwhile when I hungout with guys
>play video games and talk shit (for fun)
>talk about what if scenarios, complain about general life stuff
>talk about hypothetical fights
>go home with a smile and stomach hurting from laughing so much
>>
>>17550567

Lifestyle choices, politics, ideas, moreso I like to DO fun shit rather than just talk about stuff.
>>
We just hide it better. I have plenty of photos of me hanging with people on my facebook. Most of them are people from uni clubs/societies or meetup (after graduating) or even work get togethers. I don't need these people for companionship but I can't be the loner I want to be or I'll be considered a social outcast which is bad for being able to find jobs, etc.
>>
I'm a guy and I don't have friends because I don't want to be around most guys because they don't put the effort into their appearance required to make me feel like they're worth being around.

Girls tend to put more effort in... if I were a girl I bet I would have a few.
>>
>>17550743
>I'll be considered a social outcast which is bad for being able to find jobs, etc.

Why would your employers know about your social life?
>>
yes anyone can be loners, but not for all the same reason which might make you think there is none.
>>
>>17551712
That's a lame ass superficial excuse for not having friends
>>
>>17549496
My life has been a revolving door of people, starting with my family when I was very young. I don't think I'm capable of having friends, and if I were to make any, I'm too picky to keep them around for long. I want people that I have things in common with but my tastes are rather obscure when compared to what the people in the small rural town like. I can pretend to be someone I'm not while at work, but I can't do it in free time. It's too mentally draining.
>>
>>17550717
Idk that crazy and fat shit made me giggle
>>
>>17550743
>I'll be considered a social outcast which is bad for being able to find jobs, etc.

I remember once being taken into the office cos they were "concerned" that I wasn't socializing enough with other collegues.

I stacked selves for a living yet somehow this was a concern despite it having no effect on my work speed.
>>
>>17549496
Yes, I'm like that

It's not that people don't try to be my friend, it's just that I either don't have any energy to put into the relationship or I scare them away with my autism
>>
>>17551712
What the fuck?

Do straight men think like this?
>>
Yes I am she. Not fat and ugly, get approached often just no one interests me. Nothing interests me. Funny enough when I was fat I had friends and a boyfriend.
>>
>>17551951
lol no. he's a faggot.
>>
File: Good One.gif (2MB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
Good One.gif
2MB, 400x270px
>>17549545
Nice.
>>
>>17549593
Try reading the post you replied to again.
>>
>>17549496
It happens to everyone. The sexes are not as different as you seem to think.
>>
>>17549704
>more sensible

Ha, this guy.
>>
>>17550132
>>17550140
These replies are worse than an anal rash.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.