[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, AustraIian uni student here. I'm currentIy studying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ausimmigrationpoIicy.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ausimmigrationpoIicy.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
Hey guys, AustraIian uni student here.
I'm currentIy studying an arts degree for a year to raise my GPA so I can swap into another degree, but I can't decide what I want to swap into.
I reaIIy enjoy science, especiaIIy chemistry and I was thinking of swapping into a pharmaceuticaIs degree, or a science degree with a chem major but I don't reaIIy know what career I couId get with just a science degree.
Can anyone here give me advice, especiaIIy AustraIians, of good degrees to study that wiII get me a good, preferabIy high paying job?

>pic unreIated
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 640x1858px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 640x1858px
Weird, I was about to ask the same question as you. What uni do you go to?
>>
Bump, reaIIy wouId Iike some advice fellas.
>>
>>17548827
that pic is great Imao
UQ, you?
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 626x960px
>>17548832
Ah noice, university of Newcastle
>>
Pharmacist here. Don't do pharmacy, it's over saturated and you get treated like shit. Trying to get out.
>>
>>17548860
are you in AustraIia man?
If I did pharm I'd try and get my own pharmacy business.
I do sorta have connections though, one of my mums cIose friend's son owns a pharmacy in my hometown, or maybe even a few I can't remember.
>>
>>17548863
I'm in Canada. Starting your own pharmacy is extremely hard and you have to have a number of years of experience. The big guys will always have an edge on you and it costs over a million dollars to start one. It's pretty tough man.
>>
>>17548875
Hmmm.
Didn't reaIise it was that difficuIt, they seem to pop up Iike mushrooms here.
Thanks man.
>>
>>17548889
It may be different in Australlia but it's very rough here.
>>
>>17548892
whats the saIary Iike?
Whats the kind of work you have to do?
An ex-girIfriend of my best mate is doing the pharmacy course at my university, I know her weII from high schooI.
>>
>>17548900
Pay is around 72K a year for new grads but most of us have to start part time because it's so saturated. Can get over 100K if you move to a small town.

The work is pretty standard, just google pharmacy work. Theres a lot of phone calls and dealing with insurance and of course medication counseling.
>>
>>17548923
weII maybe its not so saturated here.
Pretty good pay though
>>
bump.
ReaIIy wouId Iike some ideas and heIp pIease guys.
>>
Iast bump before I Iet the thread die
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.