[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's that cutie girl in my class that looks at me most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1471557681903.jpg (464KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471557681903.jpg
464KB, 1920x1080px
There's that cutie girl in my class that looks at me most of the time. I don't know if it's a "who the fuck is this piece of shit" or a "he's kinda cute" look. How to know that?
>>
omfg anon you know the answer you are just too scared to go talk to her so you pretend that you can't tell to justify you gaping vagina.
>>
>>17548754
If I knew the answer why would it post a thread about it? What the fuck dude lol.

I asked her how it was going between two classes and she just looked at me.
>>
>>17548758
>and she just Iooked at me
probabIy not a good sign bud
>>
>>17548774
Yeah I know. Because of that situation I fell into the dilemma.
>>
>>17548758
sorry Im just used to girls being responsive. In my experiences when a girl looks at you it means she is at least curious otherwise she will look right through you like nothing is there maybe she is just shy and got star struck.
>>
>>17548743
Maybe just try saying hi again?

If the same happens move on, she's creepy as fuck then.
>>
>>17548834
There's also a chance that she is really shy but I don't know man..

What to do?
>>
>>17548743
Tease her playfully, see if she's cool.
>>
>>17548843
How exactly should I tease her? Catching her looking at me or something like that?
>>
>>17548743
>that looks at me most of the time
she's opening the door already, now step through.

unless she's looking at you with a what-a-sick-fuck-face all the time.
>>
>>17548846

Wink when you catch her looking or smile or something like that.
>>
>>17548743
Ia she smiling ?

Just break the ice, go talk to her about anything, and don't let awkward blanks in the middle.
Then perhaps mention a further meeting (lunch, study, event) where you Tao can meet and push this *curiosity a little further.
>>
>>17548868
She isn't smiling but from what I suspected, she's really shy. She barely talks.
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>17548885
>university and coIIege don't exist
>there aren't high schooIers who are over the age of 18
>>
>>17548885
I study abroad. Because of the language I dropped 2 classes below to get used to the system and the schools better. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>17548893
>tfw literally only turned 18 two days ago and been using the site for years
>>
File: 0c85cc6.jpg (11KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
0c85cc6.jpg
11KB, 200x195px
>>17548932
>there are people on this website that didnt watch pokemon 2000 in theaters
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.