[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, so I'm in a pretty bad/difficult (yet doable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: MFW PTSD.jpg (49KB, 700x390px) Image search: [Google]
MFW PTSD.jpg
49KB, 700x390px
Hey /adv/, so I'm in a pretty bad/difficult (yet doable but by a sliver) situation and I wanted to get some ideas/suggestions/feedback.

I'm on felony probation and was violated for a month in January (for three years of little notes they had been taking to use against me if I ever fucked up pretty bad).

Well I fucked up pretty bad and they violated me.

Grillfriend threw me out, kept all my shit then sold it and was felt like I was fucked. Well luckily, I found a SUPER nice room in a SUPER nice house in a SUPER nice neighborhood for $450 so that took care of my housing situation.

Well probation wants me to go to these classes once a week at $45 a pop so that's $180 a month. You can work you way up to once a month but it'll take years; so that's $180 a month.

I get food stamps so that takes care of food.

I get disability and after rent I have $350 left.

Minus $180 for classes.

Oh and $25 a month in probation fees.

That leaves $145 for gas, hygiene or putting it my saving (I currently have $700).

I live pretty spartan so it's doable but it sucks.

Oh I forgot to add that I go to community college and get $4,000 in student refunds but I want to save every penny.

My landlord/room mate says he's not going anywhere for anytime soon so I'm glad I found long term, cheap housing; one less worry.

So my options are:

A) Live a decent but cheap life but get grants so I can save that up for a condo or something one day.

B) Get a job but since I have a felony, it's gonna be hard. And I need a total break job on my car and I kinda live in the boonies

I guess that's it.

What say you?
>>
>>17548668

try to apply, take one thats reasonable if it is offered. if not, you can live off of what oyu got going on now.

theres no reason not to try tho
>>
File: technology.jpg (32KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
technology.jpg
32KB, 650x360px
Live cheap, stay out of trouble, and the job will come naturally.
>>
>>17548675

OP here, I agree; giving up is not the way to go, it's just when during the interview and they fucking love you and want to hire you but then you have to disclose the felony that they say no.

Tons of no's kinda takes on you mentally.

But fuck it, who dares wins.

Thanks, mang.
>>
>>17548683

we all get nos even without the felony. gonna have to do this anyway. that that dont kill you only makes you stronger

-kanye east
>>
>>17548697

Kek'd

Thanks, brah.

I actually had a animal shelter hire me and I was a great employee until I started fucking a fellow employee and her boyfriend was call the shelter making threats.
>>
File: 1473035679477.png (135KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473035679477.png
135KB, 400x300px
>>17548707
You're a wholesome individual. If this post ends in a 7 you will die within 27 days.
>>
>>17548707
Lord Kek has spared you for now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.