[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting second year of college and clubs are starting up again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: confused1.jpg (1MB, 2121x1414px) Image search: [Google]
confused1.jpg
1MB, 2121x1414px
Starting second year of college and clubs are starting up again this week, one I attend is having their meeting today. Girl I used to have a crush on and asked out is going to go. She rejected me in an odd way, tried to stay friends, and I went no contact between the last semester and now for a while.

We've barely talked since then, and she changed a whole bunch in her personality over the break it seems. She rejected me because her boyfriend cheated on her or something and said she couldn't "be in a relationship" or something, aka some bullshit she made up to make me feel better about it.

We haven't talked for months, only contact we've had recently is her messaging me online saying hey and me just giving her generic small responses and the conversation last for like 5 minutes max.

I heard from my friend today who she's also friends with that he ran into her the other day, and she asked about me for some reason. I just asked what he said and he said, "Nope, haven't heard or seen him much."

I'm afraid she's going to approach me and want to talk tomorrow, and honestly I don't want to not go to a club I enjoy because of this girl. I don't know what to do, because one of two things will happen.

1. I actually do manage to just brush her off, talk slightly, and leave it at that or

2. I get feelings for her again despite my best judgement.

I'm seriously confused, I have no idea what I'm going to do, from what I can tell her messaging me first a couple times and then asking my friend about me is definitely a sign she at least wants to say hi and catch up slightly with me, but I'm not sure if I can even handle being her friend without feelings like shit or something since I know there's unreciprocated feelings there. I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>17548661

why do you even need a plan? just go to the club. whatever happens happens.
>>
>>17548685

Cause I'm a fucking idiot and half the time I can't speak or think straight in these types of situations.
>>
Don't be scared of love OP. You only get one life one day you will look back on ALL of your relationships; long term, short term, official, unofficial, flirts, friends, friends that could have been more and friends that were more, ones that worked out and ones that didn't.... You won't regret any of them anon, except the ones that never happened.
>>
you have to try if she is asking about you she likes you and will understand that you are nervous and being a dorky anon. Just remember she wants you to succeed as bad as you want to
>>
>>17548739

She's probably asking about me cause I went no contact and didn't respond much to her direct messages to me.

The only thing I'll do is just let her talk to me if she does, other than that I'm doubting she wants me to "succeed" as I'm almost positive she doesn't "like me" more than "a friend."
>>
>>17548770
if she only liked you as a friend she wouldn't have gone an entire five months with little to no contact and still be asking about you
>>
>>17548795

That's a good point.

I guess I'll just wing it then, as much as I hate doing that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.