[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ringing up customer sandwiches >Indian guy asks me if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: patsad.gif (117KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
patsad.gif
117KB, 242x200px
>ringing up customer sandwiches
>Indian guy asks me if he can swap the ham on his sandwich for turkey
>tell him okay
>go to take my break
>guy storms over to me, yelling that the sandwich artist wouldn't let him make the switch
>half-heartedly apologize
>"No, this is not okay, sir! You have deceive me! You take my money, no turkey! You take my money! It not okay!"
>apologize again and try to leave my body
>he storms off
>finish my lunch
>manager comes over and informs me that I'm fired

Now what? Get a new job? Cry and bitch? I lost my last job for dropping a bottle of wine - Am I cursed?
>>
>>17548585

>oh no i had bad experiences at shit tier jobs
>AM I CURSED

everyone gets fired for stupid reasons. get another job and more importantly work towards getting a BETTER job.
>>
You're not cursed you're incompetent
>>
>>17548585
Not that half of this matters now that you're already fired, but here's what should have happened:

>tell him okay
>the sandwich artist wouldn't let him make the switch

What to do here: you tell the sandwich guy to make the switch. If he doesn't, you make it yourself. You told the customer that you could make the switch, if that doesn't happen you need to rectify it. If your coworker is told to make it and he doesn't do it, either he's refusing because he's a piece of shit or because there's a policy saying he can't. If it's policy, then you're a moron for not clearing the swap with your manager before doing it. If he's just a shithead, make the sandwich and let your manager deal with him. Point is, don't promise customers something then proceed to not deliver.

>apologize again and try to leave my body
What do you mean "try to leave my body"? If that's a euphemism for getting drunk or high on the job, that's the reason your manager fired you right there. In his eyes, you got fucked up and couldn't do your job because of it. It doesn't matter whose fault it actually is if drugs are involved, they will place the blame squarely on your shoulders.

>he storms off
>finish my lunch

You shouldn't have let him storm off. He probably put all the blame on you, mostly for just not giving a fuck. You should have fixed his problem, then taken another break, and if your manager said anything about it you should have told him you had to stop in the middle of your break to help a customer because the line guy was incompetent.

Point is, the guy overreacted, but frankly foreigners often do (inb4 make sandwiches great again). But you also failed at your job, and because you got fired for something relatively minor tells me that either 1. your manager is a piece of shit and you're better off now or 2. this is not the only incident that's occurred and he was waiting for something solid on which to fire you.
>>
>>17548585
sandwich artist?
And what the fuck is that?
>>
>>17548585
>Tell someone you'll do something
>Leave to take a break
This is why min wage jobs don't like hiring autists
>>
>>17549808
That's what you get if you pay minimum wage.
>>
>>17549812
Evidently no job is what you get if you decide to do that
>>
How hard is it to ask the sandwich artist if he can make the switch? Just call up the manager in that situation and ask him what you should do.

Fucking autistic idiot.
>>
>>17548585

Brush it off...you deserve better anyway. fuck em.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.