[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be hungry >don't have time to eat >get time to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1443728124195.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443728124195.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>be hungry
>don't have time to eat
>get time to eat
>too sick to eat

What do?
>>
>>17548226
Drink juice and or a protien shake.
At the very least you have no reason to drink water.
>>
>>17548226
Eat anyway.
I'm not eating due to lazyness and it feels wrong. I'm also dropping weight, which i don't have.
>>
force yourself to eat, then when you're full eat a little bit more

it'll force your stomach to expand, if you do it enough times it'll permanently increase your stomach capacity so you'll be able to eat more and gain weight very easily

that's what you wanted, right?
>>
>>17548271
Forgot to add:
I got sick, as if i ate too much, when eating breakfast (my only meal of the day in many days) 3 or 4 days ago. Don't let this happen to you, it's not healthy.
>>
>>17548226
What i usually do to combat this is to have 16oz of protein shake in the morning, along with bananas. Its recommended you have a full meal, but it can help get you feeling more hungry later in the day. Just remember, you really need to eat at least more than 2,000 calories a day to maintain your weight, let alone gaining. Assuming you want to gain.
>>
>>17548281
Note this also works in reverse. If you become habituated to eating relatively little, e.g. small meals throughout the day, your stomach shrinks and you feel full more easily. This makes it easier to lose weight. Opposite problem though.
>>
>>17548226
give me source
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.