[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is some impulsiveness. I keep getting an urge to tell someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: untitled.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
1MB, 1024x768px
There is some impulsiveness. I keep getting an urge to tell someone I love them, before the first date. I'm not even sure about them, and know that this feeling is not exactly what she would refer to as 'love.' Still, the words "I love you!" keep popping in my head.

Pic fucking gay
>>
for anyone who sucks at inferences, I am looking for feedback and advice on this, please
>>
File: 1471884080415.png (3MB, 2976x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471884080415.png
3MB, 2976x1080px
>>17548158
Inexperience

Not every happy feeling is love

t. experienced the same thing
>>
>>17548163
>Inexperience
I have been in love before. Maybe I haven't been happy before. Things have recently started looking up, aside from the date.
>>
>>17548158
ive done that twice now,and the advice i can give you is dont.seriously,even if the person feels the same,you might find out later that you didnt mean it.just wait a bit buddy.
>>
File: fHLpHuf.jpg (101KB, 632x453px) Image search: [Google]
fHLpHuf.jpg
101KB, 632x453px
>>17548168
Sounds like you've got a dependent personality and I'm not trying to insult you

If you're happy, you're happy

Don't tell someone you just met you love them though even if you're sure because the skeletons and reality of that person are just waiting to rape your high hopes
>>
>>17548174
I plan on waiting. Thank you for the good advice.
>>
>>17548183
Things are looking up "aside from the date." I was in severely poor health for a while. Now I live on my own and will receive job training as well as college funding. It's quite an improvement, so it's no surprise that I'm relatively happier.

I know I don't know this person well enough to say I love 'them'. My last two girlfriends rushed into the "I love you," and they were both female lords of the skeleton realm.
>>
Not advice for you, but related. I'm getting ready to tell someone I love them. I really do. It's kinda long distance, we still see each other once or twice a month, and in the mean time we write letters. In the last letter she basically wrote she loves me, but wants to save the sentiment for later. I feel like I should just tell her I love the next time I see her (the 15th), but I also want to save it for when she visits me on my birthday (October 10). We have this whole stargazing trip planned, and it feels more special. Plus we've only been dating for four months now. Advice is appreciated, I guess.
>>
>>17548199
When is the stargazing planned, October? I'd imagine it can wait so you can tell her under the stars. (gay). no offense to anyone, but the star idea sounds better than the occasion of just lying in bed or sitting on the couch.

I'm no love doctor though, and probably not equipped to give you the single most optimal path
>>
>>17548199
>>17548213
so yeah the stargazing thing sounds very romantic and smart. why not stick with the idea?
>>
>>17548216
>>17548213
The reason for not waiting till the October the 10 is twofold. One it's almost a lie of omission if I don't say something when I'm with her next, and Two maybe she'll feel anxious if I don't mention it and begin to think I don't love her too, especially after the letter. However I think I might feel more comfortable doing it on the later date anyways, so that's probably what I'll do, unless it just comes out naturally. Thanks for the input
>>
>>17548238
lie of omission? it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>17548158
I used to get these urges to smash my father's head in with a crowbar, or whatever was nearby. He never hurt me, he was a good father and I loved him dearly (and still do). Nonetheless, if there was a weapon nearby, I would sometimes get a flash in my head of "what if I just..."
I also sometimes feel the urge to tell people I love them when I barely know them but there's some romantic potential.
To me, these urges are very closely linked. Both of them I know would be terrible ideas, and I would instantly regret doing them. I would get no pleasure from them, and they would accomplish nothing good. But I still get that nagging, "what if I just..."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.