[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm only 19 but I already feel like I have so many regrets.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Black-on-Grey-e1437132651224.jpg (19KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
Black-on-Grey-e1437132651224.jpg
19KB, 492x559px
I'm only 19 but I already feel like I have so many regrets.

I'm insecure about so many things and every time I try to fix one I end up focusing on how much of a compromise what I'm doing is and then I feel like a failure and start to focus on my other insecurities too. For the past 3-4 years I've just felt like a failure in life.

Today I was feeling really positive about starting college again so I can get back on track to going to university next year but already I'm slipping back into feeling the same way again. Feelings of self doubt are creeping in
>What if screw up
>What if this happens
>how did I end up in this situation in the first place
>I'm a failure
>I've wasted my life
>This tinnitus is driving me insane
>Why am I so short
>Why am I so ugly
>Why am I so skinny
>Why am I so awkward
>Why am I so bad with people
>Why am I always so sad

I just hate being me so much. I don't always remember being like this, I used to be so happy all the time and my future looked so bright. I just want to be happy and feel fulfilled in life but I just feel like that's impossible for me and the way I am. I don't know what to do anymore, I really don't want to die but I'm just so unhappy and I don't want to feel like this anymore. Please help me.
>>
File: 1357966863198.jpg (51KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1357966863198.jpg
51KB, 853x480px
>>17548150
>Please help me
>>
Start focusing on positives instead of negatives.
Can't think of positives? Do some soul searching.
Really can't think of positives? Soul searching will have led you to what you need to improve. Work hard and consistently on things you can improve, and accept things that you can't improve on.
Be strict with yourself - really make good efforts through good means
>>
anon,your life has just begun,please dont feel like you wasted it all.even if you screw up,theres more than enough time to fix it! try to list what you dont like about your current situation,like you did here,and ways to change it.for example,being awkward and bad with people can be fixed trough socializing,and about being too skinny,you can work out.

i know its not possible to change everything overnight,but start with just one thing,like working out,you dont have to do a full routine,just running for a bit everyday or doing,say,10 push ups a day helps!its way better than nothing,and with time you can add to it :)

sorry if thats no help,but im cheering for you mate.
>>
Look up the symptoms for depression and anxiety. If it sounds like your situation, go to a doctor asap: you won't "get over it" on your own, and the sooner you start therapy, the sooner you'll get better.
>>
File: wasted-life.gif (124KB, 581x328px) Image search: [Google]
wasted-life.gif
124KB, 581x328px
>>
op don't see your weaknesses as reasons not to try. cut that shit out. try anyway. most people don't try to their max, so you can kick life's ass if you want.
>>
File: 1461669212701-his.gif (42KB, 644x484px) Image search: [Google]
1461669212701-his.gif
42KB, 644x484px
A bit Irrelevant, but I find this to help.
>>
>>17548150
OP look at that painting

You could do that, except it has already been done

Go find something nobody has done and do it. Spend your life if you have to. I repeat, look at that painting. That painting was created by a man of uncompromising discipline and dedication to his artisthood.

Become the painting - I repeat, meditate while staring at the painting. Let yourself begin at the horizon. Allow your consciousness to enter a fractal state of remembering your past while longing for the future you want to someday possess as your past

I repeat, look at that painting OP.
>>
hi i'm a hobo posting from a library
I'll take that college if it's for free

there is no way for you to screw up at your age and situation other than fucking it all and not studying

buckle up and study, establish a good social network, volunteer for shit, suck your professor's dick
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.