[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad are trailer parks for real? I can't afford rent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: owossocoach1949a.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
owossocoach1949a.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
How bad are trailer parks for real? I can't afford rent on a real house/apartment but I see several old mobile homes that I could outright buy and fix up and then just gotta pay lot rent for like $300/mo. I'm not a high class person, already consider myself white trash. I already drive an old pickup so why the hell not?

I'm all about "its not much, but its mine."

I mean fuck I'm 27 and still living at home. I work 40 hours a week and I want my own place.
>>
>>17548012
It really depends on the location.

Scout out some lots before you make a move, maybe on the weekends after 6 when you have the chance to catch sight of what it's like when your potential neighbours are home and possibly making noise.

You won't really know what the location is like until you live there a while and get a feel for it and the people; the people are the most important variable of your comfortably there.

If the area doesn't suit you, you can always hookup your mobile and move, so long as you haven't signed any agreements to stay for a specufic period of time.

If you keep to yourself, you probably won't have any trouble.
>>
>>17548012
Where do you work 40 hours a week and can't afford rent?

But otherwise I don't have any trailer park experience but as far as the social stigma goes I say fuck it. If you can afford it and you think you'll like it go for it. My wife and I live in a studio and it's damn cozy.
>>
>>17548012
>>17548049
Also, don't ever feel ashamed or bad about this decision.

If you want this, go for it.

Feeling bad and/or ashamed usually stems from what you believe other people think about you and your decisions.

It's your decision, only the opinions you give importance to matter and your opinion is just about the only one you should care for.
>>
>>17548053
Maybe it's not that he can't afford rent, but that he just hasn't moved out yet and the comment about how much he works was meant to convey his adulthood and the belief he has that he should be living on his own.
>>
My parents moved to a shit town into a $30k trailer and it wasnt that bad at all. Research them and find decent ones, it's super cheap living
>>
>>17548012

>Black guy living in ghetto is considered the lowest form of life on planet. 4chan calls you a nigger and tells you to get off welfare.

>White guy wants to move to trailer trash mobile home park. "Don't be ashamed anon, nothing wrong with cheap living, just do the best you can and make sure you're comfortable!"
>>
I have a friend who bought a prefab mobile home (not just a lot with a shitty trailer) probably similar to >>17548073 and it is pretty nice. The house itself has any amenities you need in a house, and the neighborhood seems fine.

Your plans seem a bit different with an actual trailer, but dude if u want it, go for it. If its leasing a lot fee, you can always move out and sell your trailer and find a more conventional living situation.
>>
>>17548084
that's because white people are superior and 4chan is made up of mostly racist white people, and niggers are scum.
jesus christ are you dense?
>>
>>17548068
It says on the OP that he can't afford rent on an apartment.
>>
File: 200.jpg (20KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
20KB, 300x100px
>>17548084
its like this is your first time on 4chan
Have you tried tumblr? You might get along better over there.
But also literally one person said that. Only druggies, child molesters, and poor trash live in trailer parks. You can get a fixer upper house for not that much more than a fucking trailer. Just save a little longer or get a damn loan like everyone else.
if your credit score is too shit to get a loan then I guess you do belong in a trailer park.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.