[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I'm just looking for a little bit of help. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hey /adv/ I'm just looking for a little bit of help.

I was just invited to my new gf's house tomorrow and she wants me to join them for dinner. They are very religious and I have never been to church in my life.

I'm somewhat afraid they will ask me to say grace, how do I politely decline?
>>
Also a bit more info

18/m/borderline autistic
Don't know how to talk to people
>>
>>17547999
what kind of church do they go to?

Just politely say your family hasn't taught you how to say grace and ask that they teach you. They will respect you for wanting to learn of their culture and religion.

But if you feel like being a dishonest faggot (which their religion doesn't approve of), just look it up online as to what their sect of religion says for grace.
>>
>>17547999
If you like this girl and want to impress her parents just suck it up or say out of respect her father should do it... either that or run. No swearing and if asked religious position, say dedicating yourself to a religious cause is an important decision and you are still waiting for the moment when you know you can give yourself to god (or some shit i dunno).
>>
>>17548005
No goddamn clue

And remember I'm a borderline autistic person, like every other person on 4chan so I doubt I'll say suggestion #1
>>
>>17548016
Repeat after me

>I'm sorry, my family never taught me how to say grace. Can you teach me?

Two sentences is all it takes. Practice in the mirror if you have to.
>>
>>17548020
I don't want to say that purely because asking them to teach me would end up being the most awkward and autistic thing after asking.
>>
>>17548026
Christians love teaching other people about christianity you moron. They'll be happy to do so.
>>
>>17548026

Jesus people, this is super easy.

"Thank you God for this nice meal cooked by ____, we are grateful. Amen."

Just hold a moment of gratitude.
>>
>>17548032
I just don't want to deal with the 'repeat after me' bullshit because I know I'll fuck something up
>>
File: 1odkrN.png (317KB, 1356x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1odkrN.png
317KB, 1356x1360px
>>17548035
>not praising KEK
>>
>>17548041
Well you can look like a boyfriend who is willing to take part in the culture and religion of his girlfriend, or you can look like a godless heathen. You choose.

>>17548047
If Trump wins, I will give Kek as much religious validation as other religions.
>>
>>17547999
Dont decline, pray like you were Billy Fucking Graham
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.