[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with my bf's fetish for women of a race that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1473185835447.png (133KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
1473185835447.png
133KB, 506x506px
How do I deal with my bf's fetish for women of a race that isn't my own? I snooped (I know I shouldn't have but it's too late now) and found him messaging random women on Facebook in Spanish... He doesn't even speak Spanish or come from a heritage that does. He just uses Google translate. It makes me feel so extremely inadequate... there's no way I can change myself to satisfy him more. Wat do
>>
>>17547583
Learn Spanish
>>
>>17547589
I already was. He constantly ridiculed me for it.
>>
>>17547583
Why did you snooped?
>>
>>17547595
Because our relationship was failing despite my efforts to communicate about it; he denied that there was a problem at all. I could tell he stopped loving me.
>>
>>17547592
ay dios mio

a la chingada
>>
>>17547601
Then talk to him about this issue or break up.

I don't think bringing up that he talks with girls in spanish is going to help.
>>
>>17547592
Al parecer tu novio tiene una pésima actitud.
>>
>>17547583
Just break up with him. Don't you see that? He isn't in love with you if he talks with other women. If he didn't do sex with a Spanish girl yet,is because they didn't want to. But seems like he wants. So just break up with him. And you did well that you snooped
>>
I guess I should mention that he did this before, felt bad about it, and is now doing it again. I guess this is just a case of someone seeking "advice" when they already know the answer.
>>
>>17547601
As a Mexican man

You dun fucked up by not respecting his privacy,and he done fucked up by not respecting your relationship together.

Spanish has little to do with attraction, it's just a language, but if he's talking with basic Spanish bitches then it's more about how the women in the culture are raised. To be obedient to the man, to satisfy whatever sexual urges, and to be a good mother to the children. All while saying yes to every whim or face spousal abuse
>>
>>17547625
Yeah, he felt bad because he knew he would have gone for it if he had the chance. u_u
>>
>>17547583
>I snooped (I know I shouldn't have but it's too late now)
First, women logic
Second, don't tell possible if the relationship is failing and you to keep it together don't create mistrust by invading his privacy. And yes, he is entitled to some privacy even if he is your boyfriend.
Third, it's a phase like jungle or yellow fever he'll get over it. Whether or he gets over it before realizing he losing you or after fucking some Spanish chicks is mostly up to him.
>>
>>17547650
She knows that he talks with other girls because she snooped. If she hadn't she wouldn't know it. She would either think that everything is great or she would feel that something is wrong. Also,if hewas talking again with girls in the past,she did well for snooping!
>>
What race are you? I swear to fuck if you say white, and think that only Mexicans speak Spanish, I'll fucking slap you.
>>
>>17547630
I think you may have a point. I'm pretty unconventional in terms of societal expectations.
>>
>>17547732
> I'm pretty unconventional in terms of societal expectations.
Ah, a cunt. I understand now why he's messaging random women.
>>
>>17547730
I'm Asian and I'm not that ignorant
>>
>>17547741
But according to most trolls here I thought it was conventional to be a cunt.
>>
>>17547751
See you're trying to play this off as not an issue and this is why he's talking to other women. You're afraid to face the truth.
>>
As a spanish guy dating a half asian girl I don't understand this.

Spanish women are too loud, too social, too demanding. And seeing as I live in another country where most of the spanish women I talk to are my family it just brings up that disgust factor that looking at a spanish woman feels like incest.

Asian women are better for an introvert. OP is your boyfriend an extrovert? What are the biggest similarities and differences between you two?
>>
>>17547764
The issue is OP being "unconventional". Men don't want "unconventional" women and spics are conventional.
>>
>>17547764
He is an introvert. The biggest similarities are hard to explain. I think I can cover a lot of ground by saying we're both children of the internet. I'm a little short on time at the moment and differences are hard to think of right now
>>
>>17547782
That's something about me he claims to love, though. He actually wants to be a stay at home dad while I go out and make the money.
>>
Tell him you're transracial and he needs to check his gringo privilege
>>
>>17547787
Wanting you to be the grunt while he reaps the benefits of sitting on his ass all day and playing with his kids isn't liking you being "unconventional". It's the rest of your "unconventional/child of the internet" shit that he'll hate. Especially if you're a child of the facebook/twitter side of the internet where women are insufferable cunts.
>>
>>17547782
I have no idea what she means by unconventional. Gender roles are so subverted right now I'm not sure what anyone would mean by that.

>>17547787
Ah, there we go. Well he probably seeks nurturing I guess? Do you nurture him? My girlfriend does a good job of taking care of me and making sure I'm okay.

Does he enjoy his role of house-husband? Does he enjoy cooking for you and taking care of the house or is it a chore for him?
>>
>>17547802
I'm going to go out on a limb and say she's a dunce that thinks that "conventional in terms of societal expectations" means a conservative, traditionalist housewife and not a loud, abrasive slut who don't need no man and has dyed hair and too many fat folds.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.