[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf of 2 years deleted me from a game we play and avoids me in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1471817969743.jpg (53KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471817969743.jpg
53KB, 960x960px
gf of 2 years deleted me from a game we play and avoids me in it. she still replies to texts but doesnt address the deleting thing, all she did was apologize for "not noticing me on" that she "wasnt paying much attention"

its over right? no recovery past this point.

a few weeks back she said that she didnt feel like she should be texting me goodmorning daily, and that shes been wanting to stop that for awhile. But she reassured me that nothing would change between us and not to worry/overthink about it. She said all of this with a positive mood that i havent seen since then. convinced me that things were okay, she even said she wanted to go watch a movie with me. Last week she hit me up to tell me to go watch a movie with her, she ended up cancelling because she had to help her parents but she told me we can watch it the next day, i was busy most of the next day but she told me to let her know when i was free, yet again after doing that she went to do other stuff and we didnt end up watching it. a day later is when she deleted me.
Now shes back on campus, and avoiding me in game. I asked her about the movie and said she cant this week, " maybe another time" which to me translates to never.

Do i just confront her now? or give up. id rather have her break up with me then lie nonstop, oddly enough the last person in the world id think would pull this shit
>>
File: DhUEKbL.png (162KB, 1380x1923px) Image search: [Google]
DhUEKbL.png
162KB, 1380x1923px
this is what she said the day after i found out she deleted me
>>
>>17547517
you two have some A+ communication kek.

just talk to her you idiot. maybe she's busy with classes? if you want to pursue the cheating possibility then tell her you think she has been acting weird and if there's anything you should know about.

>oddly enough the last person in the world id think would pull this shit

that's not odd at all. you're just naive.
>>
>>17547529
what i mean by this is odd for her to breakup in this way, ie silent breakup, id expect her of all people to have the decency to be upfront with it
>>
To begin with you said you are together for 2 years.
How old are you both?
Do you live in the same town?
How often did you use to hang out with her?
>>
>>17547544
You've been with her for two fucking years. Go ask her what's up. You're skirting around this like you're not even her boyfriend. Jesus.
>>
File: T4mNShu.gif (422KB, 268x288px) Image search: [Google]
T4mNShu.gif
422KB, 268x288px
>>17547524
>Stay cool

What a fucking boss

She's too cool for you
>>
>>17547552
how can i do that when shes avoiding certain questions
>>
>>17547561
Walk up to her. Or is this one of those long distance things?
>>
>>17547549
shes 20 im 22, we do but she goes to uni out of town

when shes here a couple times a week. the same when shes at uni but not in person obviously
>>
>>17547571
Yeah she's fucking someone else and I think he plays the same game as you two so she doesn't want you running into him
>>
>>17547578
but i dont see her playing with anyone and its unlikely since literally no one plays that game
>>
>>17547571
Well,since you are together for 2 years you need to ask her what's going on and why she changed like that. All this situation and the messages that you showed us aren't normal. If I were you I would go to her house to talk with her about all these. you need to do this if you care about her because there are three possible cases.
1.She could face stress or any problem,so you should show her that you really care about her and she can talk to you about that
2. Bad friends who are jealous about her relationship with you,and they tell things for you like "there is some distance between you,you should find someone else, X likes you,why don't you do something with him."
3. Maybe she likes someone from the university for example,and she waits to see how it will go with him,so she keeps you stand by
>>
>>17547593
This. Just show up. If she's still into you she'll be happy to see you. If she's not, she'll be weird and defensive.
>>
>>17547524
Uhhhh. What's the first letter of her last name?

What game?
ESO?
>>
>>17547603
c, not eso lmao
>>
>>17547611
Must be a coincidence.
>>
>>17547593
thats hard to do but ill try, i just found out shes not coming back till next month.

im still just shocked how things can go this bad so quickly. im gone for a week on a trip, and everything thats going to shit. before that she was hitting me up to do stuff. hell i suggested 1 movie and it ended up being 5. i just cant understand how things can go sour like this. why would you lie to someone you plan on breaking up with. why give them false hope only to leave them in the dirt without explaination.
>>
>>17547631
how
>>
>>17547588
Why else would she delete you from the game that no one plays? It sounds like she could have met someone else on there and if you are her friend on it you'd be able to see her friends list.

But that's all conjecture. Just ask her where you two stand
>>
>>17547636
Maybe she gives you false hope because she wants to see what will happen with someone else :/ So talk with her the sooner possible
>>
>>17547659
i didnt even consider the possibility of another person being involved. but it makes sense now. but she will only reply to texts that dont involve this situation.
>>
>>17547643
The name and time frame match up to a girl that I started talking to.

It isn't her though. Would of been funny if it was.
>>
>>17547663
oh fugg

Its this guy again

http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17483184/#17483190

>tfw bamboolzed until you played the dory card
>>
>>17547677
what does that have to do with it lel

the plot thickened since then
>>
>>17547671
Don't you talk in the phone? You only text? Don't you miss the voice of the other? And if you don't call each other because of the cost,you can use free apps like Skype,viber or FaceTime if you both have iPhones
>>
>>17547695
we do but havent in the past week. she doesnt answer calls
>>
>>17547719
>she doesn't answer calls

At this point you are either stupid, trolling or both.
>>
>>17547719
And she doesn't call you back?? Lol that's serious. Try to send her a message for something else,and when she answers call her back in the same time in order to make her answer. If she doesn't send again a message and say why don't you answer the phone. I missed your voice so much. We haven't talk for a week. Don't you miss me?
>>
>>17547736
????
>>
>>17547517
This whole thread has been pathetic to read and it's so fucking obvious you're a child at least in mentality.

Go ask her in person you pussy. I can't even believe you need this instruction or that you managed to get a gf being this retarded.
>>
>>17547834
i dont have the means of doing that till she comes back in a month.
>>
Confront her about it before she tries to ghost you
>>
>>17547846
I aint afraid of no ghost
>>
>>17547846
if she ghosts me after a 2 year relationship im going to blow up her house

but it might be too late. shes probably already started it
>>
she texted me that she will add me back next time but still not good
>>
>>17548207
Lol and she didn't explain why she deleted you?
>>
>>17548572
nope, she said "i mean its just a game nothing is really "important" there when i told her i had something important to talk about.... that wasnt game related
>>
>>17547517
look dude, I get it must be tough, and it's really hard to see something you desperately want to deny, but I've been through so many breakups that it's crystal clear to me. she's distancing herself from you for a reason.
she's not straight up breaking up with you for a reason as well, and I'm sorry to say, it isn't because she cares about you.
we want things to desperately work out, but sometimes they just don't. she's playing you for a fool. toying with your emotions. I don't know you, or anything about you, but NOBODY deserves to be jerked around like this. right now, you've got to love yourself enough to step out of a bad situation that'll hurt you.
>>
>>17550117
yeah, if she did care about him she would do it straight up.
but why would she lead him to believe that things are fine and not to overthink or worry when she wants to break up. seems pointless
>>
thinking about how i spent hours setting up a mc server cause she wanted to play last month and spent money on a new account cause i forgot my pw just for her to "not feel it" pisses me off to no end.
>>
Just say it idiot

"My nigga what the fuck dog, you fucking deleted me?"
>>
>>17551345
she said she will add me back next time but no explaination on why she did it
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.