[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an appropriate way to show interest in a girl at their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Is there an appropriate way to show interest in a girl at their place of employment? I met a girl today who works at a Subway sandwich restaurant and I was a bit taken by her.

Would it be inappropriate for me to simply slip her my number next time I'm in there and tell her to give me a call if she ever felt like it?
>>
>>17547427
go for it.

she isn't going to call you.
>>
>>17547427
Just tell her she's cute and you want to take her to a hotel for a mind blowing fuck. Or coffee.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1920x1012px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1920x1012px
>>17547427
Take into consideration that if she rejects you your work situation will be extremely awkward. The same will happen if you go out on one date and don't like each other.

I'd still say go for it tho mane.
>>
>>17547427
Just casually ask her if she wants to hang out when she gets off that night.
>>
If I were you, I would go every day there to see her and show my interest. Then,after some days of talking,I would ask her if she would be interested to go out for a drink or a coffee.
In my opinion you need to make her notice you,and talk with you. If you just give her your number 99% she will not call you.
>>
>>17547427
do these
>>17547434
>>17547467

but not this
>>17547492
>>
The main problem is that if, for whatever reason, she decides not to take you up on your offer, she it stuck there. She literally can't leave, which gives you power over her. If you chose to, you could hang around, waiting for her, or you could keep coming back to bother her, or pressure her, or intimidate her, and there isn't a bloody thing she could do about it. If she has a good manager, then he or she might kick you out of the store, but that's not at all reliable.

I'm not saying that I think you would do this, but some guys certainly would. And that's what's going to be going through her head when you ask her out, because that's a thing that definitely happens to some people. And that's going to put pressure on her to answer you in a way that you like, even if it isn't the answer she wants to give. And that is NOT how you want a relationship to start.

Honestly dude, I'd say just ask out someone else.
>>
>>17547427
Yes. She is being paid to be nice to you. What you believe is attraction is instead customer service. Unless she shows direct, unambiguous interest you are simply setting yourself up for disappointment and her for discomfort.

The only reason to attempt something like this is if you're the kind of person who can pick up girls easily. Your asking this question suggests that you are not.
>>
>>17547528
When I managed a bar we used to run into this shit all the time. It was one of those shitty, high volume college bars where the waitresses and bartenders were all 20 somethings in short shorts and crop tops. The number of creepy regulars who crossed lines was truly shocking. The girls were there to work, maybe flash some cleavage for a nice tip, but none of them were picking up dudes.

Although bouncing a guy who got too insistent was an excellent way to find yourself shitting where you eat.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.