[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh man now my whole familys hearing about my job search thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (143KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
143KB, 500x333px
Oh man now my whole familys hearing about my job search thing
yeah so I dont have a job yet but I've been trying but basically now everyones who thinks they know advice is giving me advice like its deja vu to october last year except this time over a job and the advice is the same as usual 'here try this see how that works out' then i try it and nothing of value is accomplished

I'm probably gonna be slow when it comes to doing all their advice things because there is a hell lot of crap i gotta do to get help to get a job

the biggest thing is finding methods that are free

and the fact im shy and especially phone shy is totally wrecking my face

dsaiofjsdiofjasfasdfasdf

why is life such a [POST ENDS]
>>
>>17547371
how long have you been unemployed?
>>
>>17547374
dont know a long time
>>
>>17547376
how long you fucking loser
>>
>>17547380
not sure
>>
>>17547382
>not sure
Low class NEET
>>
File: 1459373465050.gif (1MB, 413x192px) Image search: [Google]
1459373465050.gif
1MB, 413x192px
>>17547371
You lazy piece of shit there are jobs out there, you just don't want to bother looking. Golden arches is always looking for people, so quit with the bullshit nonsense. Your family should kick your ass and throw you out for being such a useless piece of shit. Hell even dogs are more useful than you are.
>>
>>17547420
Are you retarded? Not ever store in a franchise is the same. Do you just sit around on the internet shit posting snarky comments all day waiting for your welfare check or do you actually do anything that benefits literally anything or anybody?
>>
File: 1461452124930.png (129KB, 360x406px) Image search: [Google]
1461452124930.png
129KB, 360x406px
>>17547542
Sure, but flipping burgers does not require a college degree.
I'm currently working unlike yourself, quit being a whiny bitch, pick up a newspaper and start checking the job section.
Faggot.
>>
>>17548137
>pick up a newspaper and start checking the job section.

U wut m8
>>
>>17548137
u fokken mad wagecuck?

not even a NEET and I know jobs are bullshit
>>
>>17547371
Here's the thing: If you're not out there every day for at least an hour, just driving to low-level food service places or home centers or whatever else asking them if you can fill out an application, let's say at least an hour a day, or filling out online applications to big local chains (think Staples or Shoprite or something) and then driving there and introducing yourself to the manager to tell him you filled out an application, you are not doing enough. Be real with yourself, if you're comfortable not having a job and aren't doing all of what I just said you're being a leech. At least have some dignity and don't lie about it.
>>
>>17548169

No job > job > no job

Working is for cucks for sure, but it's kind of like going to college - if you have nothing else for you, get yo ass there.
>>
>>17548169
They're not bullshit when you put work into your life and are proud of the job that you have.
It's more than 9-5 and getting paid when you actually try, regardless of whether you are blue or white collar.
Did you know there's people out there who actually enjoy working, because they put effort into their qualifications and job hunting? Or that they give a fuck about being positive despite their disposition?
Faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.