[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help for a friend, and myself more indirectly A girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (12KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 500x333px
I need help for a friend, and myself more indirectly

A girl I know from the internet is going through a mental/emotional meltdown and is threatening to kill herself. I offered to help her look for a local counselor but she's not really willing to help herself. She won't talk to anyone but me about her situation and I am not equipped or prepared to help her, and honestly I'm probably more detrimental. At this point I don't even want to be involved in the situation but I feel morally/ethically obligated to reach out to an emergency service but I'm not sure where to begin

She's been calling/texting me from 20+ different numbers for a few hours now. I'm not sure how she keeps generating them, but in needs to stop. She needs to stop. She needs legitimate professional help
>>
>>17547184
take comfort in the fact that you're being catfished and lose her number(s).
>>
Why is she texting from different numbers?
>>
>>17547190

Because I keep blocking them. She's sending me literally hundreds of messages an hour and trying to hold me hostage on the phone. And being perfectly honest I know being on the phone is not going to help her

She's threatening to contact my real life friends/colleagues now and they really don't need to be involved
>>
>>17547197

This might be dumb but have you considered contacting authorities?
>>
>>17547203

Would I just call her local PD? She lives across the country and I don't know what address. What would I tell them?
>>
>>17547210

I was kind of saying for you to call yours if she keeps harassing you, and calling a pd near her can help her, if you know her full name and maybe describe her (physically)
>>
Anyone else have any other advice?

Is there a hotline I can call or anything?
>>
>>17547261
>Is there a hotline I can call or anything?
911. She's threatening suicide, so lives are at stake.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.