[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make an effective schedule and most importantly, how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: dog_38.jpg (330KB, 1017x579px) Image search: [Google]
dog_38.jpg
330KB, 1017x579px
How can I make an effective schedule and most importantly, how the fuck do I get them done?
>>
>>17547154
Always remember this factoid: there are only 1440 minutes in a day. Go from there.
>>
>>17547174
That is.... actually pretty striking, anon.
But I don't think getting more stressed over things will help me. My problem is pretty much pic related. I know I have to do things, stress out over not doing them, and I end up not doing anything for the whole day. I don't even play video games or watch movies/shows anymore because of this.
>>
What kinds of things are you trying to do, but can't seem to do?
>>
>>17547185
It kind of sounds like you have a bit of an anxiety problem, friendo. As for my comment, just plan your day in 15-30 minute increments. I know it sounds crazy, and a bit autistic, but trust me when I say that it for help. I personally haven't been able to follow my schedule completely but it has made me much more productive.
>>
File: 1473125907237.gif (2MB, 257x231px) Image search: [Google]
1473125907237.gif
2MB, 257x231px
>>17547194
All kinds of things, but specifically:
>Uni homework/studying
>appartment chores (like washing clothes, dishes, etc.)
>personal projects that could hopefully get me some income in the future/get me to work somewhere
It's specially more stressing when out-of-the usual activities need to get done. For example, my phone broke out of nowhere so I have to go downtown to get it fixed and it's stressing me out.

>>17547195
Could be. I have a very specific/precise itinerary done for a daily basis but that still doesn't give me the energy to do jack shit.
Like, come on, I had to send a two-sentence email to someone two days ago and I still haven't done it. Very simple things are also too much for me for a reason.
Please help.
>>
>>17547220
How do you feel in general?
>>
>>17547229
Worried, so probably not happy or at ease.
>>
>>17547234
Start exercising. Run for thirty minutes every morning. Trust me.
>>
>>17547241
I bike 20 minutes each night.
Started like one month ago but nothing has changed yet, anon.
>>
>>17547244
What do you want to accomplish? What is your main goal?
>>
>>17547252
To get things done, anon.
>>
>>17547254
No no. What do you want to accomplish -- the five-year goal and such other plans?
>>
>>17547154
You sould get around 8 hours of sleep a night so take away 8 hours. Even if you're ot sleeping your mind needs to rest without distractions. Clears your head.

So you have 16 hours. Eating takes out around 2 hours. So now we have 14.

Working out takes an hour and a half (shower) so you have 12.5

I like to spend around a half hour wach day to so chores so now we have 12.

This is where things diverge. If you work you lose 8 on top of any commuting. Same with school though that's not nearly as much.

It should leave you with 3-2 hours of free time everyday during the week. Don't try and force yourself to do too much in that time otherwise you'll burn out and start aubtracring drom sleep and that's when it falls apart.
>>
>>17547258
My current main goals are to graduate from Uni and to finish ONE single project because I've dropped every project I start for the last 9 years.

>>17547259
>You sould get around 8 hours of sleep a night so take away 8 hours
I do. I go to sleep at 12 AM to wake up at 8 AM every morning. I've done this well. I go to Uni less tired because of this.
>This is where things diverge. If you work you lose 8 on top of any commuting. Same with school though that's not nearly as much.
I don't work, I go to Uni. But still I only have 3 days of classes a week with (4.5 hours of classes each of those days), so I get a LOT of free time.
>>
>>17547185
I struggle with the same problem. Even if objectively there isn't a lot to do, the pressure of knowing you have things to do gets to you anyway and inhibits you from actually getting started. But the only way to stop stressing out about it is to actually do it. List down everything you need to do with their deadlines, and pick the easiest, most simplest task or the most urgent one, and get started. Spend maybe 10 minutes and focus on that single task. If you haven't made any progress, forget it and attempt a different task. (Alternatively, you can pick the most time-consuming, difficult task head-on. Making some progress in the biggest thing can give you motivation to attempt the smaller stuff.) You'll gain momentum eventually and will want to finish doing everything. If you're struggling, allow yourself to indulge on a short break to stretch, eat, or play, but don't feel guilty or spend too long in relaxing. Handle one thing at a time. Good luck.
>>
>>17547388
Thanks Mr. dubs.
The thing is that I acually have everything typed out but still won't do it. Apparently all I need to do is start...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.