[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have not gone to any classes in the last 3 years of the private

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1446640230327.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446640230327.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
I have not gone to any classes in the last 3 years of the private college I'm enrolled it. My GPA is below 1. This is the 4th year and my dad is going to start asking questions. My friends are already starting to form families and move out of this shithole (Istanbul). All I want to do is get a house and a job abroad either in America or Europe. Right now that looks pretty unlikely. No motivation to study for the entry exam again. I feel like I'm going to die here here working a minimum wage job while people move on. My cousin who has been a close friend since 5 years ago is going out to Europe to work. It's a career he'll be able to climb in. I always knew I would be the one to stay here and fail at everything.

If this keeps up I'm thinking I'll end my life inside the year.

Tell me what to do
>>
>>17546842
so just go to your classes wtf?
>>
>>17546842
>My GPA is below 1
I'm having a hard time believing you. At least in the US, you get one semester to bring your GPA above a 2 or you're kicked out. Hell, if you miss too many classes some of the schools here auto-withdraw you.
>>
>>17546852
I don't want to be a teacher. None of the classes feel any relevant to teaching at all. It feels like a huge waste of time and money.I never liked school but if I don't enjoy something I can never force myself to go through with it. I'm already depressed as is anyway.
>>
>>17546859
Who the fuck says you have to be a teacher? Go to your student advisor (dean's assistant or something) and tell him your situation about your grades and that you need a 'push'.

If you dont succeed now, then you wont succeed ever. No one in this planet is going to hand you everything that you want, everyone works for it (except rich born-in kids).

Or just kill yourself, you want it the easy way out so fuck off if you want to be that way.
>>
File: 1455760166675.png (12KB, 944x206px) Image search: [Google]
1455760166675.png
12KB, 944x206px
>>17546858
I swear, the student database is acting weird right now but I saw my score below 1. It was 0.86 I believe. I just signed up and never went to any of the classes.
>>
>>17546852
This isn't going to help at this point. If this is his 4th year, even if he got straight As, he still wound't have more than a 1.5 or something.
>>17546842
Start frantically looking for a internship or get a minimum wage job.
>>
>>17546878
How does yor country's university allow that? Are you just allowed to advance to the next course after not passing the previous ones? Or have you been taking intro courses for 4 years? Also, how low does your GPA have to be before the school drops you? Lastly, just to make sure, your GPA is out of 4.0, right?
>>
>>17547019
Yes, you are free to choose from any term as long as you have enough credits by the end of the 4th year. I have no gotten any complaints so far for my absence. It seems long as you pay the school fee they don't really care.
>>
>>17546858
Not true, my GPA is also below 1.
>>
>>17547029
Your countriy'a tertiary education system sounds terrible.
>>17547041
Want a fucking medal?
>>
>>17547087
I would love a medal for dealing with people who make shit a bigger deal than what it was. Then someone mad a strange nigga mad at me for shit he heard the wrong way. What kind of shit is that? Even if it is bait. Come the fuck on. I sit on my ass don't do shit. How am I relevant because of someone else doing dumb shit. Let them do what the fuck they do, leave me out of it. I've lost so much from dumb ass rumors and from people doing what they think they know I'm going to do. Not a special snowflake I got that not very smart I got that too. All I ask is please leave me out of this dumb ass game
>>
File: image.png (222KB, 446x689px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222KB, 446x689px
>>17547110
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.