[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short. I was cuddling with a guy in bed, felt he had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (160KB, 989x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 989x749px
Long story short. I was cuddling with a guy in bed, felt he had a boner so started giving him a handjob which turned into a blowjob. He kept picking up my hand and moving it to his dick so i thought he just wanted a hj and no bj, so I did that. Eventually he cums, and we go to bed.

Few days later he tells me he found it uncomfortable and when I ask about what he was doing with his hand he said he was trying to move it away from his dick.

Advice? Should I kill myself? I feel like I don't deserve to live. Pic unrelated
>>
>>17546693
Why would you bring it up? I think that was one of those things that you both know happened, but never ever talk about between yourselves, or others.

Kind of like that episode of South Park where Jew Dad and Randy jerk off in the hottub together.

I did it with one my friends back in the day, and after that it was never brought up again.
>>
>>17546700
He did. He said I'd done something that made him uncomfortable
>>
>>17546749
So, you're stroking this dude, he's egging you on, you blow him until he nuts in your mouth, and now he's uncomfortable?

He could've gotten you to stop at any time, but instead decides to get a happy ending?

Drug him up, rape his mouth, take pictures, and tell him to fuck off. Worst case scenario, you go to jail for 3 months with good behavior, and he's forever a blackmailed homosexual.

Even if they don't say it, they all saw those pictures of a dick in his mouth that you posted public on his facebook wall.
>>
wait op I'm missing some vital info here

I assumed you're a grill but from the other replies it seems you're a guy? Are you gay/out? Is the other guy?

In any case, this is basically a non-event. He could've communicated his desires much better, and desu I think most of the blame rests on him. Anyhow, it's just a bj
>>
you should pretend to laugh about it.
;haha wow, I didn't expect that from you. You should have said something. a little awks now that you've mentioned it actually'
>>
>>17546693
Are you grills or homosex?
>>
>>17546782
Reading isn't your strong suit, is it?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.