[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been using tinder and I just recently found a girl who is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: tinddd.jpg (45KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
tinddd.jpg
45KB, 560x415px
Ive been using tinder and I just recently found a girl who is really into ass stuff I guess. She really wants to eat my ass and ive never had that happen before. She wants me to eat hers aswell though. Should I do it? Mine is kinda hairy so should I shave? Or how does this all work?
>>
How do you even find girls like that on Tinder? Almost every girl I match says they are not looking for hookups. Either real relationships or they use the app to troll
>>
>>17546618
This. And there's lots of fatties too...

My guess is OP found a bot.
>>
>>17546608
>shaving your ass

deep regret will follow.

do you get that tingly feeling when something goes near your pooper? then you'd probably like a little ass play.
>>
>>17546618
Are you in the south? All I have on mine are girls who aren't interested in hooking up (according to bio), big girls, and unwed single mothers
>>
>>17546707

Like I don't get it. I've been using Tinder for 3 years. I've had hundreds of matches. Out of all of those, only 2 girls were actually interested in sex.

All the other matches were either using tinder for:

1. Personal validation
2. Attention
3. Trolling for fun
4. Or dating
>>
>>17546729
>>17546618

dont think ive ever witnessed a female troll. how do they troll you? im curious. thanks.
>>
>>17546743

They flirt with you, then basically do the dinosaur
>>
>>17546618
protip: they all say that. its posturing, they cant stand the thought of someone thinking theyre a slut. its all about how smooth you are, anon
>>
>>17546750
that would piss me off. i would genuinely flip my shit if a girl done that.
>>
>>17546750
Do the dinosaur?
>>
>>17546608
Is she swedish? The swedes have some ridiculous obsession with ass.
>>
>>17546762

Talked to a girl one time for 3 days, she seemed really interested. I asked her out and she said "I've been enjoying our talk, but I just use this for attention.. So I'm gonna decline that date XD"

Literally, that is what she said
>>
>>17546780
what did you say? i dont even care but i would definitely flip out if a girl done that to me. i have heard of girls that go to bars/club and they get guys to buy them drinks for attention.
>>
>>17546791

I reported her for "Bad Offline Behavior". I was pissed.
>>
>>17546618
That's what they all say.
It's a way for them to feel good about themselves while simultaneously getting a good excuse to refuse unattractive people out nicely.
Tinder is a hookup app and you can safely assume that that's what they are for.
>>
>>17546813

I met a girl on there who was only looking for friends. I've been friends with her for about 5 months now
>>
>>17546825
??

That doesn't actually contradict what I said, she would have been down to fuck too.
>>
>>17546829

but she said she wasn't interested in sex. She just wanted to make new friends. I've got to know her pretty well.
>>
>>17546840
Interested in sex with you.
>>
Tinder is the fucking worst. Nothing ever comes of it. Just delete it
>>
>>17546843

so if she was looking for sex in general, but didn't want to have sex with me. Then why would she even bother matching me?
>>
>>17546855
Do you have autism?
>>
>>17546861

no
>>
>>17546863
Might wanna get yourself checked, never know what they might find.
>>
>>17546847
This
>>
>>17546867

You're saying every single girl on there just wants sex.
>>
>>17546767
I second this question
>>
>>17546729
>5.free dinners

you forgot about the gold digger cunts on there.
>>
>>17546780

women should be more careful not to pull that shit on guys a girl got kill for doing that shit

http://notallowedto.com/man-kills-his-date-after-she-inspired-by-twitter-wastehistime2016-trend-wasted-his-time/
>>
>>17546914
killing them is too far but they definitely deserve to be scared and assaulted.
>>
>>17546914
> Investigators say Lina asked Fabian to take her on a date, as she reportedly knew that Fabian liked her. Lina then allowed Fabian to pay for dinner, take her shopping at Victoria’s Secret, to only then have him drop her off at her new boyfriends house. After arriving outside Lina’s boyfriends house, Fabian reportedly asked “this is where you live?”, at which point Lina replied with “No, this is my new boyfriends house. these panties you bought me are for him to see”. Fabian then lost it, taking out a pocket knife and stabbing Lina 24 times in the chest.

Kek, she really asked for it.
>>
>>17546914
>>17546914
>After being arrested and taken to jail, Fabian was later acquitted by the judge, stating that the murder was just. “I think Fabian did us a favor by eliminating that girl from earth” said Judge John Hicks.

Totally not fake.
>>
File: 1453531146143.jpg (73KB, 650x483px) Image search: [Google]
1453531146143.jpg
73KB, 650x483px
>>17546889
>>17546767
Its from a song.
Basicly it means just leaving you never responding that kinda crap
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.