[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Saturday evening I'll have a drink with a Japanese MILF.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 342312.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
342312.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
On Saturday evening I'll have a drink with a Japanese MILF.

She's an incredibly gorgeous woman, she is apparently single and she looks much younger than she is (late 30s). I first saw her like 6 or 7 years ago, and I had an instant boner. I managed to make her acquaintance, but I did not have a chance to do much more as she went back to Japan a few days after our meeting.

However, we stayed in touch, also because we helped each other with professional advice.

This summer, she started writing me that she really wanted to meet me again. I replied in the usual friendly way, but a few evenings ago I dared to flirt a bit with her, casually implying that I like her appearance and that she looks very young and pretty. She appreciated that.

So, now we are going to meet, just to enjoy an evening drink and a chat. The thing is, I want to do her. Badly. But I don't really want to have a serious relationship with her; at least, that's not my intention right now.

And that is my problem. I know pretty well how to make a girl understand I have a serious/romantic interest in her. But I never tried to have a one night stand, or to initiate a sex friendship.

So, what would you do in my place?
>>
Second drink in put your hand on top of hers, look into her eyes and ask her if she'd like to go back to your room and fuck like crazy.
>>
By the way, I am younger than her, but old enough. I am not a teenager or so.
>>
>>17546072

How invested are you in your friendship?

Most one night hookups don't care about what happens after because they weren't really friends to begin with and they can take a carefree attitude towards it.
>>
>>17546078
We ar going to meet at a bar, not at my house or at her hotel.
>>
>>17546072
>I have a serious/romantic interest in her. But I never tried to have a one night stand
You either want to pump and dump or you want friends with benefits. Either way you don't really like or love her, you just want to fuck and you feel you owe it to yourself for waiting 6 or 7 years. So take the plunge into her pussy and move on.
>>
>>17546079
Thanks for telling, anon. I was worried.
>>
Tell her you'd like her to do the splits while in headstand so you can eat a California roll out her butt.
>>
>>17546083
You're not a quick study are you? Ask her to go back to your place.
>>
>>17546082
We always stayed "professional", I can't say we really care for each other. We offered each other advice (and she's grateful for that), sometimes we talked about our activities, and that's all.

>>17546085
Uh, I don't have a romantic interest in her right now, as I said. I would be fine with a one night stand OR a sex friendship without any other form of commitment. My point is: how would I achieve that, just in one evening? I perfectly know what I want, for the rest.
>>
I don't know how to help but good luck to you my man

Slay that pussy good so she never forgets you
>>
OP, slide a little baggie of cocaine toward her on the bar, look her in the eye, and arch your eyebrow as high as you can arch it.
>>
I'd like to convey her the message: "I just want to have some good sex with you, just for fun and because I find you pretty". But I don't want to seem a desperate creep, and at the same time I don't want to look like someone who wants to start a true and full relationship.
>>
>>17546111
>"I just want to have some good sex with you, just for fun and because I find you pretty".

That's pretty good. Just go with that.
>>
>>17546121
In my experience, such a line, coming out of the blue, would just lead to laughter or to the girl slapping my face, or just getting embarassed and leaving. I was thinking about something more subtle and respectful. Women usually don't want to be seen while openly and easily saying "Ok, let's do it", especially with a man they are not that familiar with. That's because they fear to be labeled as sluts.
>>
I don't get what your problem is? You don't know how to seducce her? Or you don't know how to make clear you don't want a realtionship?
>>
>>17546166
>Or you don't know how to make clear you don't want a realtionship?
This. I know how to seduce her. But I don't know how to make the evening turn out in a "just sex" thing. And also in a fast way, because she's going back to Japan soon. I'd never want her to fall for me, and maybe want to start a LDR. In that case I'd just say no, but I'd lose the chance to do her.
>>
Bring your wingman to the date and offer to double D.
>>
>>17546179
She already wants to fuck you. You must know this. Why else would she really want to meet a foreign man?
>>
>>17546179
Dude just fuck her it's that easy, she is old and probably smart enough to know that if you fuck her just like that there isnt a realtionship. And if not than she will find out
>>
>>17546186
It could just be that she wants to be polite and thank me for all the help I gave her in the past years. Also, she'll be back next year (always for a few days) because of some business I helped her to find here. I don't think I should assume she's here to fuck me.
>>
>>17546187
Ok, sounds good. How can I tell her that I want to fuck right away, then, without looking like a dangerous creep? I have experience in slowly building interest in a woman, and making her fall for me. But I never tried to fuck a girl right a way.
>>
>>17546193
Watch some Yakuza films, especially those starring Takeshi 'Beat' Kitano. Be sure to get the sneer and the half-drunken slurred speech down.

In that style of speech, tell her you want her to be your geisha girl for the night. Then grab her butt with both hands and lift her onto your lap before she can protest.
>>
>>17546193
Just kiss her when you both drunk and make her as horny as possibe than ask her mine or your place. Just remember there is nothing to lose you only can win a hot sexy night with a japanees MILF. Best of luck bro. I'll be rooting for you
>>
>>17546193
Ask her back to your place for a drink.
>>
Ask her right away to call you onii-san. Insist on it. Pound on the table with your fist if she refuses.
>>
>>17546207
Don't do this! Chanses are slim that would work
>>
>>17546232
I think he was just joking.

As for the rest, I hope I could make my way over there with compliments. She appreciated the compliments I sent her a few evenings ago.

However, I have a doubt. I complimented her because she said first that I am "very young". So I said that she's young too, and so on. I don't know if that was to say "you are too young for me". I guess I'll see that on Saturday.
>>
>>17546249
Don't worry just make her feel comfy and than horny. Remember nothing to lose
>>
>>17546072
You do realize you are asking a board of teenage dweebs who have never spoken to a real live girl, don't you?
>>
>>17546093
>Uh, I don't have a romantic interest in her right now
OK but why not?
>>
>>17546478
Because that would become a LDR, and I have been there and hated everything about it. And I do not have plans about moving to Japan.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.